Part 27 - Sequel ♥

The scenery was beautiful. People were gathering and chatting happily. There are a couple, a group of friends and workers. They are entering the entrance which is beautifully decorated with flowers and gates. What makes it more adorable and they couldn't even resist is there are some rabbits ! How cute.

 The bell rings surprising the audience and they rushed to made their way to the prepared chairs and sit down waiting for the one which was their reason why they came all the way to here. 

" I can't believe this day actually happening in history. Both of our boss is amazing ! " A man with a dimple smiled and said to his friends which happened to work at different company.

" Aiyoo Sizhui ! Of course it will. Both of our boss love each other and this event is should be big and the universe should know about this. People should have expected since they announced before. " 

" You are right Jinling. I just hope they both will be happy forever. " The guy named Sizhui said which later his friend just nodded happily.

A man came with a black suit and black pants with a little white flower pin on his vest. He took a deep breath and walk down through the aisle. He gave the smile to the audience. He arrived at the spot he was supposed to stand and wait for his loved one to come.

The piano sounded and all of the head turning behind them, seeing a beautiful man in white suit walking gracefully. His eyes focused on the man who is in the black suit. Along with his father beside him and a friend of his behind him carrying two rings on a square decorated pillow. The black suited man walked to them, meeting at the center of the aisle.

" I'm giving you my and only my son to you Yibo. Please take care of him well. Just love each other and don't give a damn about others. " The father said, handling his son's palm to Yibo. Yibo chuckled at his father in law's words and nodded.

They walked with hands locking to each other beautifully. As arrived, they faced each other with a smile and holding each other hand. Yibo look at the priest and nodded as they are ready. The priest nodded and read the speech before going to the main point of this event.

" Will you Wang Yibo, accept Xiao Zhan to be your lawful wedded husband. To take care of him, love him until the last of your breath ? " Yibo who is still gluing his eyes onto his loved one holding his locked hands tightly.

" I do. " 

" Will you Xiao Zhan, accept Wang Yibo to be your lawful wedded husband. To take care of him, love him until the last of your breath ? " The priest asked Zhan. He gave a warm yet sweet smile to Yibo as he answered.

" I do. " 

The priest nodded and smile as he flipped another page on the book before ending the sacred vows. 

" With two of the couple agreeing and vowing to each other sincerely and truthfully, they are now official wedded a couple of husbands. May we have the rings and you may kiss the groom. " The priest said which greeted with a small claps from the audience. 

Yubin came closer and Yibo is the first to take and slide the ring into Zhan's ring finger. Followed by Zhan, he then slide the ring into Yibo's ring finger. Yibo's finger slowly and softly caressing Zhan's palm. Zhan put one of his palm on Yibo's hand which later he gave a warm smile.

Yibo slowly made his way to Zhan and kiss his lips softly. Zhan smiled between their kiss and later Yibo pulled away. They gave to each other a sweet smile. Now, they have finally become a married couple. The audience were clapping happily. Yibo took one of Zhan's wrist and locking them in the Yibo's arm before they walk on the aisle which later people were throwing colorful flowers to them. Laughers and joy could be hear from this happiness. They later enjoy the party.

- A Few Weeks Ago -

The sounds of camera shuttering  echoes and both of the men holding hands together, assuring everything will be fine. The younger began to speak. From what happened to them and what is their relationship. A few days ahead soon, they want to be together without anyone bothering them.

" With that I, Wang Yibo, the CEO of the Wang Company announced the I will organise a marriage event with the person I love beside me, Xiao Zhan who is the CEO of the Xiao Company. Everyone is invited of course. But, if you want to cause a ruckus and problems, I advice you to not come. I will not tolerance people like you and will easily ruin you. " 

The announcement was made and people were shocked with that. Their mind couldn't think well. Of course, some of them are disagreed and rawly refused the marriage and the relationship. But, there at least eighty five percent of them are happy for them. Yibo was glad to hear. He may not have some of those support from people but he somehow didn't care and even wished that they will fade away from their life. 

The plan was smoothly made, the place of the event, the decorations, foods and everything. The whole house almost in shocked after they heard Yibo's idea of adding some rabbits to their event. The reason ? He only mentioned that Xiao Zhan always remind him of bunny that's why. Next he know, the whole house members were laughing at Zhan and Yibo silliness. 

End Of The Flashback 

"  This will be the bestest and memorable night ever for me after meeting you again Zhan ge. We finally got married and nobody can ever separate us and we will live happily ever after. " 

Yibo said, swaying Zhan's hand to right and left dancing under the moonlight at night. People are gone now, left only them, spending precious time together alone without any of other eyes. 

" Me too Yibo. I couldn't believe that would be such a many kind people will give support to our relationship. This is the greatest gift I've ever received. It's all because of you. Thank you so much Yibo. " Zhan said, hugging Yibo making the dance stopped. Yibo replied it back as he caresses Zhan's head. 

" All right, let's head back to our room. It's getting darker and colder. You are tired as well right. " Yibo said pulling away and take Zhan's wrist. Xiao Zhan just nodded. It is indeed dark now. They should take a rest. Today has been a tiring day for them.

A sudden surprise took Zhan as he was flying up above the sky. His body is flying uwahh !! While Yibo just sneakily and mischievously smiled at Zhan. Zhan wrapped his arms around Yibo's neck as Yibo started to walk away. 

" Are you mad Wang Yibo ? Put me down! " 

" Nope. You are tired. "

" But I.. I'm older ! I should at least carry you. " 

" Do you believe in younger's strength ? Oh just admit it. I've always the dominant one ever since we were kids. You can never top me Xiao Zhan. " Yibo laughed happily. Ah he love teasing his gege.

" You- !! Just shut up. " 

Every human who is breathing fall in love. That human is me, who is falling for you but without knowing we separate because of fate. Unknowingly, we met again because of that fate. Love is always unexpected. They came and go as they wish. But, they can come without any clues coming through. I am always grateful that I met you, love you.

Always remember that love is unlimited. Whoever you love, just love them. Nothing matters other than that. Cherish them as you should. Love them as your heart told you. Others couldn't judge and control whom you love because at the end, it's you own happiness. Your happiness is in your own hands.  

                                                                        - THE END -