Part 12

" But, first of all what kind of proof will you provide to us ? " Zhan asked him. 

" Anything ! I will tell from A to Z as long you can provide my family and my freedom. I suggest we should go to press conference. Tell everything there and tell police as well to catch Mr Yang and Mr Dugu. "

Zhan look at Mr Zhu. It might give them a big chance to win but somehow Zhan had something else on his mind. He thought that maybe he needs to change his plan. He still need the proof and other thing from Mr Zhu but the plan to expose the Yang's family might need a consideration.

" Then, let's meet tomorrow. I will arrange for the press conference. Make sure you are there tomorrow Mr Zhu. " 

He nodded as he gave a small smile to Zhan. He exited the room and made way back to his office. Zhan somehow had a lot thing in his mind. He is afraid that his plan will failed. Or just something else is bothering him. He look at Yibo who is staring at outside. He followed Yibo's gaze and found Mr Zhu was talking to a man on a phone. He is now serious about it.

" My trust is now to 0 percent boss. I don't think I can believe him anymore. The person he called might be someone to trap us. " Yibo said, his gaze still on him. Darkly and deeply. Zhan couldn't utter a word. He just feel messed up. Taking a deep breath, he pat Yibo's shoulders.

" Trust fate. Who did goods, rewards good and who did bad rewards bad. " Yibo nodded to his boss words. He called Ziyi and Yubin into his office. They came and sit in front Zhan. He explained everything that happened earlier. 

" Arrange a press conference for me tomorrow. " He said.

" But, what if he have another plan for you ? He might trick you since he is working under Yangs. You know how cunning he is right ? " Yubin spoke carefully. He is concern about him and Yibo's safety. 

" Don't worry. You know how smart your best friend is. If he really had another plan, I have another plan for them too. You should know what is Xiao family capable of. No one should play us. " Zhan said slightly smirking. He wasn't born as a mean man because his parents taught them how should mean word should vanished from his family. However, if someone play or mess with him or his family, he might need to break his little rule.

***

In the early of morning, the whole room filled with men who is wearing a really bright stripped orange clothes, holding a silver tray lining up to have their breakfast. A man who is old trying to take fruit at the end of the food one the table but he couldn't reach it. But then, a woman wearing a net hair protector gave to him.

" Be careful Mr Xiao. You might hurt your back. " She said giving him a warm smile. The man replied to her with another smile along with a thank you. He then went ahead sitting at an empty table far away from other man. Despite of being here for years, he still unable to get used to people around him inside this horrible place. 

" Eating alone again ? " A man appear and sit in front of him. He look at the man and cracked into a smile. He nodded to him. 

" Aiyoo, you old man. Luckily you have me here or else, I afraid those scumbags will always beat you. " 

" You're an old man too Jiang. " Mr Xiao said with a teasing tone to him which later he received an eyes rolled off.

Jiang is another prisoner which he has been living inside the cell for ages. He is the one man Mr Xiao can befriend with. Since the first day Mr Xiao was admitted to here, the other prisoner would always beat him. Mr Xiao has never been into fighting and violent activities like this so he always be the victim. Then, Mr Jiang came and help him. Everyone are scared of Jiang as he once killed the murderer of his family. That's why he ended in the jail.