Part 9

" That's all ? You just want that ? " Mr Zhu asked with cautious. He is still doubting about real intention of Xiao Company. Of course, he isn't strong and powerful as Xiao Enterprise but still, the life of his family and himself is in Mr Yang's hand. 

" It isn't simple Mr Zhu, but I can help your family. You can even free from his threat and stop becoming his dog. Imagine, you refuse doing something that you don't like and what if it's related to your family especially your daughters and they threatening you to harm them ? I would never do that. What I want is secret for now. All I need is, your cooperation and proofs and most importantly, this is secret between us. Are you willing too ? " Zhan said calmly. He hoping that he will agree to this as this is the only solution to end Mr Yang and his wicked dad old man's evil life.

  " How can I believe you ? " He asked Xiao Zhan but he only chuckled softly. Zhan pulled out his phone, calling someone. After done, he keep back inside his pocket. Soon, the cafe's door spring opened by a little girl with a woman who is holding her. She looks like searching for someone. Zhan waved his hand to her and she smile to Zhan. She made way to them with her little girl. Mr Zhu seems really shocked. 

" Daddy, daddy !! Look, this uncle said you bought this for me. This uncle really kind daddy ! He even bought us foods at home. " A little girl swaying her short arm to Mr Zhu happily. It was a box of her favourite doll. Mr Zhu looked at Zhan immediately. " Honey. I heard what happened and what our Xuan-er said is true. He really helped me and the kids. He paid the treatment for Liu too. " 

The woman beside her spoke softly. Mr Zhu suddenly felt weak. When it comes to his family, he really weak. His eyes locked at his daughter playing with a pretty doll joyfully. He smiled looking at his cute little girl. If Zhan truly his saver, then he will agree.

" If my family can be safe if I agree working with you, then okay. I will give everything you need. But, make sure my family will stay safe. " He said to Zhan with seriousness inside him. Zhan nodded satisfied. " You have my word. "

***

 " Fuck ! My property is gone now all because of that bastard Xiao ! Argh !! " A man said, throwing his stuff all over the ground. Rage and madness take over him. His eyes are burning as a fire were eating woods and crashing it into ashes. His fist formed. 

" Dad, please don't be like this. Let's figure a way. I believe with your smart brain we will have back everything that means to be ours. " A young man said, calming the raging old man. He picked the scattered folders on the floor and place it back on it place. The old man smirked still in rage state but the evil smirk plastered on his mouth.

" Yes, we will son. I will snatch everything like I did before and crush him like he is a piece of paper. Crumple him and destroy him. " He said. A piece of blank paper is in his hand. His dark gaze glued to it. Slowly but full with force, he crumpled the paper and toss it in the basket trash. " That's how your fate will be Mr Xiao. "

***

" Boss, are you sure he believed us ?What if he tricked us ? " Yibo said as they slowly made their made to the office after a meeting they had with Mr Zhu. Zhan nodded satisfied, yet enough to assure Yibo that he got this. 

" Yibo, let me ask you something. If you are a father, what do you see and what do you want to cherish the most ? " Yibo showed him a weird and puzzled face. As he was confused with Zhan's question. 

" Boss, I asked you a question but you answered me with another question. " Zhan couldn't help but to chuckle at Yibo's word that came from his mouth. He pinched Yibo's cheeks. " Aiyoo our Yibo is so funny. " Cute.

" Well, I think as a father, it's my family of course. I will do anything to protect them. " Yibo said with full of enthusiasm. Zhan nodded at him. He opened the door and let Yibo enter before him. He closed the door and went to his seat, continue his explanation to Yibo.