Part 24

A thump of feet stomping on the floor sounded repeatedly in the room. The room itself has a warm and hot sensation to it. Sweat were forming, hands clasped tightly. A man with glasses staring at two human in front of him. They were sitting in the living room which provided with a chilling chill air conditioner but why does it still feel hot and tension. The man sighed and pushed his glasses back to his nose, corner of his eyes.

" So, care for an explanation ? " He asked, still his gaze on two people in front of him. He crossed his arms on his chest as he looking at them, wanting an answer. His eyes went left to right still waiting after two minutes of hesitating.

" I- it was a misunderstanding. Z-zhan, we really did not deliberately telling him your name and identity. He's the one who asked Yubin about you. " 

" What ? " Zhan was surprised but then, he already in his normal posture back. He should have already expected this. Yibo definitely would ask someone about it and the target was definitely Yubin because Ziyi is not that dumb to easily tell Yibo.

" Y- yeah. Yibo came to my room one day and he-

" Yubin ! " Yibo interrupted in the middle of Yubin's word as he glare at him. That glare is so creepy that he had to stop talking and shut his mouth.

" Don't glare at him like you brat. Shut up and let him continue his word. Go ahead Yubin. " 

Zhan warned Yibo and he just pouted. Zhan nodded at Yubin and he continued telling his encounter with Yibo a few days ago. 

" Yibo and I made a deal of playing video game. If he won the game, I got to tell him your name but if I won, he will buy me foods and video games. Eventually he won, so I need to tell him your name but.. I didn't since Ziyi jie came in and we stopped our conversation. " 

Yubin's explanation really confused him. He get it, he made a deal with Yibo and thought Yibo knew him because of this but actually no ? 

" So, how did he even figured me in the first place if you didn't tell him before ? " Zhan asked.

" It's because we have a discussion about you and him before this and Yibo suddenly walked to Yubin's room and heard the conversation. We said your name and he heard it and ask for our explanation. That's how he knew about you. I'm sorry Zhan. Please just punish me and not Yubin. " 

Ziyi apologized and lower her head. She kneeled down near Zhan. Seeing this, Yubin also ask for a punishment. They were at wrong. They shouldn't talk about his name and life at all. Zhan was surprised by their action and hurriedly went to them. He took their hands and hold them in his.

" Alright. It's okay. I forgive you, don't do this. At the end I know, Yibo will eventually know the truth without even me telling him. " Zhan said, after letting them sit back on the couch. He caresses their back assuring that he's not mad at all. 

" Zhan, now can you tell us what is the actual relationship between Yibo and you ? You both promised us. " Ziyi said in anticipating to hear from them. They both look at each other. Zhan smile lightly to Yibo and face to the front again.

" Yes, I promised you after all. Actually, Yibo and I were childhood bestfriends. We became friends since we were kid and-

" Were ? " 

One word, four letters were sounded by three different person and three different voice of tone. Zhan look at them one by one confusedly. The left was shocked and doesn't believe that they 'were'. The center were surprised at the sudden intro. While beside the story teller, mad asking. How could he !

" Hey ! We are and always be bestfriends you idiot ! Why there is even have the 'were' ? Am I am a joke to you ? " Yibo said definitely pissed but angry in annoyance way. Zhan looked at him literally speechless and done with him.

" I am the oldest one you dumb ! The honorific. Besides, do you want to me become your best friends or your lover ? " Zhan threw back at him, slightly moving his lips annoyed. ( yall know when zhan pissed when yibo and arguing with him, he always make that face lmao ) 

" Still, I am your childhood bestfriend and your lover. Even when you leave, you still my bestfriend. Why must were needed anyway ? " 

" Yibo, this is different case okay ? I thought that was supposed to be our past and not to remember anymore. That's why I said 'we were' and I thought you hated me because of that so that's why 'we were' okay ? " 

" But I'm not ! " 

The argument still going on and the Meng siblings just sipping their tea watching them. So are they best friends or were best friends ? When Ziyi finally had enough of it, she purposely coughed to stop them fighting over a small matter. " Guys.. "

" Fine fine ! I will change it. You and your details.. " Yibo finally smile in victory. Ohh boy~ he will change everything if needed.

" Anyway, Yibo and I are bestfriends. We met in the neighborhood since he's my new neighbor. We even attended the same school. Let me tell you, he's very cold and his nickname was a cold prince. Since he's my neighbor and even my classmate, I made a great effort to be friend with him. Thank god it's going well ! So that's how, we ended together ! " 

" Later, there's a girl saying that he like Yibo and she- 

Yibo stopping him by grabbing his palms. Zhan look at him. Yibo softly whisper that he will continue for him so that all the thing will cleared up.

" There's a girl who liked me and confessed to me but I rejected her. Out of nowhere, she announced to all of our classmate that we're dating. I was mad and asked her to clarified back to them that those were fake and never bother me again. But I know, she never did that. "

They listened carefully to every single thing that were out of their mouths. Seeing that Yibo grasped Zhan's and he continue for Zhan warms Ziyi and Yubin's heart. They love each other dearly. But the question still asking of what happened to them next ?

" She came to my house while Xiao Zhan and I were playing together. She suddenly kiss her dirty mouth on mine. I slapped her for being rude and impudent like that. I told her to never show her fifthly face in front me again and there I saw Xiao Zhan standing there saw us. I was in shocked because I afraid he will misunderstood everything. " Yibo explained.

" Let me continue this now. " Zhan said which the younger nodded.

" I thought he love that girl, and I was in the way. So, I excused myself and ran from there. I avoided meeting Yibo so that my heart will not in pain again. It was more hurt for not able seeing him. Once, I saw him coming to my house but I was far away from there because we were going somewhere. My father got a new job which means we need to move out. That's how I decided to confess to him the day where I have to go. " Zhan said.

" He confessed and leave right away. I was happy when I heard Zhan confess but my heart.. it feels like tearing apart when I know he leave me right away. I wasn't able to tell him the same. To tell him that I love him too, I adore him too. " Yibo explained. 

" After years of separating, I no longer hear about him. I continued helping my father's company but my mind was full of Zhan. I miss him. The Yangs murdered my parents, stole my company and did fifthly things to me. Thank god, Zhan found me and here am I. I can be together with him now. " 

Yibo ended their story with a smile and holding tightly Zhan's hands. Locking it with his hand, he gave Zhan a warm smile. Zhan teared up because of the suffering of Yibo had to face alone. He softly apologize to Yibo. Yibo smile and wipe his fallen tears. " It's okay love. You are here now and I'm not lonely anymore. " The two hugs warmly.

Luckily, the Meng siblings only smile happily. They were happy for both of them. Finally, Zhan has his happy ending. They only hope Yibo and Zhan can live happily in the future.

Fate made us. Finally, we become one. No one can separate us anymore. You are for me and I am for you my darling. You was mine and now, you are mine again. 

ps : it will reach end soon ! uwaa so sad :'(