Part 10

It has been a few weeks. Both Zhan and Yibo working hard for the ultimate to come out. Sometimes, they both really tired and just spend their night time sleeping at the office room. Zhan always love spending his time on work, so he have a special hidden room to rest if he too lazy to go back home. Of course, Zhan would always sacrifice himself to sleep on the couch rather than at bed. He will always let Yibo feel comfortable in whatever way he can. Even though Yibo almost threw him out of the window. Tsk

Ah yes. Lately, his relationship with Yibo really improving a lot. He become more open to Zhan and joke a lot to him. Yibo has already thought Zhan as his best friend rather than his boss now. He is still obey him as Zhan still his boss but sometimes they would joke and act like a best friends. Yibo just feel comfortable with Zhan. He feel the same feeling like he felt for his missing childhood friend. He feel pathetic sometimes for thinking his boss as his friend but he just don't care at all.

It's morning now. Zhan woke up first, sliding those dark red curtains near his office desk allowing sunlight embrace the room. He smile, opening the window letting the fresh air coming in. He smelled into them. He can definitely feel it. He walked to a room and opened the door. He cracked into a small giggles as he see Yibo is still soundly sleeping. 

He closed the door back and headed out to buy some breakfast for both of them. His step were smooth yet the gap between the destination he headed taking a short of time because of his long legs. As he went out, a phone ringing inside his pocket. He pulled it out and began to utter a word to the person as he crossed the street. It's still morning so cars aren't that available much on road. 

" Yes my queen, I will visit you later. ( giggles ) I will bring breakfast too for you mom. So, don't cook anything yet. Don't burden yourself. I love you mom. Tak- "

" Watch out ! "

Xiao Zhan were so shocked of the sudden yelling. He was about to turn around when he heard a loud car speeding towards him. He's still on the road ! He gasped as the sight of car slowly will hitting him soon. Before that could happen, a hand pulled his arm strongly pulling away from there. They both falling down on the bumpy, rough road. Zhan's head rested on the person's arm who saved him earlier. He is still in the shocked state. Everything happened too fast !

" Boss, are you okay ? Are you hurt ? " The person immediately change his position to sitting posture and helping Zhan to sit. He checked every of Zhan body just in case he's hurting. Zhan slowly regain his consciousness and look beside him. Turns out it was Yibo who saved him. Yibo's eyes glued to the car which it's slowly fading away. His eyes gaze darkly. Bastard.

" I'm okay. " Zhan answered softly. He try to calm down his heartbeat. He could have encountered a death earlier. Yibo is pissed off. He try to calm his mouth from cursing but he couldn't. They almost killed Zhan. God dammit ! " Fucking Yang. " 

Zhan look at Yibo with questionable face. Did the car that almost killed Zhan was Mr Yang ? He couldn't believe it that they really want to kill him. But, it make sense if they are. But still, this is morning. Zhan barely can walk properly yet. 

" That was Mr Yang, boss. That fucking son of the bastard. That fucker, he is brave. " So, it's really him. Zhan has calmed down a bit and look at Yibo who is holding him tightly. His chest were going up and down due to rage burning inside him. His gaze were dark as black orb. But, what was running inside Zhan's mind is how did Yibo know and able to save him in time ? He stare at Yibo deeply. 

" How did you manage to come here ? " Zhan asked softly. 

" I heard you opened my door. I am still sleepy but I manage to wake up. I went outside and saw you crossing the road and then I saw his car drifting to you. Thankfully, I able to catch you up. I was worried to death ! Tell me if you're going anywhere. Since we able to take revenge, they started to ruin us. So, it's better if we stay together. "

Yibo did said in the most comforting way Zhan has ever felt after his mother. Yibo would always say this before and he is still the same, concern about Zhan even though he didn't know who is Zhan yet. He can say, his life blessed once again after he met Yibo that day. He finally can feel his happiness again, and the fact that they both are growing closer now.. It feels like heaven.

Yibo helped Zhan to stand up and cleaned the dust and bumpy small rocks on his pants and clothes. Luckily, Zhan didn't didn't hurt his arm or body. Same as Yibo, even though the pressure Yibo were pulling until they both fell on the rough road quite a lot. They went to buy breakfast from the nearest shop. Zhan also bought some of his mom's favorite food as he planning to visiting her later.

As they finally arrived at the office, Zhan put the food on his desk. Yibo came and sit on his seat where a bit farther from Zhan's. He don't know whether he should bring along Yibo or not. Since they are childhood friends before, of course his mom know Yibo. Yibo is an adult now but he's still doubting. His mom or even worse, Yibo would recognize her.

" Yibo, I'm going to visit my mom now. I will be having breakfast with her too and, might spending some time there. So, I think you should rest and wait for me. And if you want, you can use my stuff here for your work. " Yibo face become down and he accidentally pouting.

" Why not bring me along ? How could you leave me alone here you cruel bunny man. " Zhan awkwardly froze a moment. He suddenly remember about those nickname a few day ago. He still remember that Yibo once asked if he really can be Zhan friend and Zhan happily agreed but then..

" Then, what should I called you if you refuse to tell me your name ? "

" Just call me whatever you want Yibo. It's up to you. " Zhan smiled as he continued typing on his keyboard doing his work. Yibo smirked knowing the best name he could. 

" Then, I think bunny is perfect ! " His loud clapping palms loudly echoes in the office. Zhan however, almost fall from his chair. What the.. He once remembered that Yibo gave him a nickname as a bunny too when they're kids. He softly sighed.

" Why bunny ? I am human not animal. "  

" Why not ? Your figure definitely bunny. This glasses really adorable like bunny and you are really a warm person just like bunny furs. " At this point, he can just laugh at Yibo silliness. He can't believe this actually happening.

" Aish you're little kid. Fine fine ! Go prepare yourself and we will heading there together. " Zhan said as he giving up with Yibo. He can't stand when Yibo acting cute or just pouting. Yibo did admit he hates doing this but, if this the only way to persuade his boss then he didn't mind.

Yibo smiled in victory as he dashed to his room. Zhan shake his head to innocent Yibo. Now, he need to think a way so that both his mom and Yibo doesn't recognize each other. But, how ? He maybe needs a little helps and cooperation from his mom. Hopefully she agree.

Maybe if fated, they can feel the happiness once again like they used to.