Part 22

ahh im really late to post this im so sorry ~ i currently busy working until night so i don't really have the time to touch my phone but i hope you enjoy this part 💘

A few back years ago, there's live a boy who is lonely without brothers or sisters accompany him. His fate, he was born to be alone. He became cold and unapproachable. His talk and words are simple and short. People often becoming awkward and hard to continue their conversation. He was smart and cool little boy, but with this kind of attitude no one dare to make a move. Even though little girls are drooling over him, he could care less.

Later, another boy came and became his friends. Turns out he was his neighbor. He was so beautiful and kind. The cold boy instantly melted but still, he keep the distance. The pretty boy are playful. They got along pretty despite of having the different style. Schooling in the same school make them more closer. Others were jealous of the pretty boy for able to caught the cold prince's attention while others can't.

As long as their friendship bonded, the pretty boy realized.. he had fell for his own bestfriend. It's weird but he always wanted to have him by his side forever. He is older so he want to protect the little one. The young one was straightforward with his words which made the older always annoyed but sometimes laughing his lungs out. He just want this happiness stay forever.

At school, his little prince always talking to one this girl. She's pretty and well known in the school. All boy were fascinated and want her but she just wanted this cold prince. The older always caught his little prince talking every time. The older felt hurt. He even saw her coming to his house. That moment he thought, they're dating but he hope it was just his imagination. 

" Xiao Zhan, don't you hear the news yet ? Yibo and Hui Ying is dating ! She just announced to everyone. " His classmate excitedly tell the older. The older was bluntly searching for his little one but hearing this hurt him. So, it was true ? The reason she came to Yibo's house is because they're dating ? The older said in hurtful whisper. He cancelled his plan.

" Zhanzhan ! Where were you ? I thought we are going to play video games at my house. " The younger came and cling to his older favorite brother little arms. The older just smiled in pain. He stroked his hair softly and let go the younger clinging arm around his arms.

" Aren't you supposed to be with your girlfriend ? She must be waiting for you. " The older refuse to say. But, he force it all out. He doesn't have the right. Even if he have the feelings for him, he doesn't have the right at all.

The younger frown in confusion. Not even replying, a girl came and went to Yibo. The older already know it is her, Hui Ying. He just look at her with his sad face. She took Yibo's arm and pull him away, asking to talk to him. He refuse but the older asked him. He agreed in surrender. The older walk away in pain.

A week later, the older and the younger seem in good mood. They were playing and joking like they used to be. The older feel like a relationship destroyer but seeing the younger keep on forcing to stay by his side calm him down. They went to the younger's house to play like usual they did.

In the middle of playing, the older feels like he in need for toilet so he excuse himself. Later, the bell of the younger's house rang. He went to open the door just to find Hui Ying came. He rolled his eyes asking her intention of coming, but soon turn to be argument. Looks like the girl feel mad at how he doesn't feel the same as her.

" Don't tell me that you love that friend of you Yibo ? You such a gay if you are ! Don't you feel embarrassed ? " The older came out and saw the scene. He was confused. He saw the younger became rage and rolled his eyes. " So what if I am ? I could have fucking care less. You people are monster as I believe. You don't deserve me at all. " He replied which receive a glare from the girl. She then saw his friend standing far away behind them and smirk.

The older was shocked by the sudden scene. He turned his back and hold back his tears. His heart is too fragile to take all of this. Please don't in pain anymore. The younger pull him away from the girl and slapped her making her fell. The girl hold her face in surprise. Did he just slapped her ? 

" You ! How dare you slam those filthy lips of yours on me ? You ask for death ?! " He was on rage and his chest going up and down. The girl's braveness suddenly fade away, replaced by the scared feeling inside her. " Don't you dare show your dirty face in front me ever again. Go away from my house now you useless human ! " 

The girl run away instantly. He turned around and found the older looking down and facing his back. He immediately run to him. He is misunderstood ! He grabbed the older waist to make him face his face. 

" Zhan-ge, it wasn't what you thinking about. " He tried to explain but the older just shook his head. Instead, he apologize because of him, they had an argument which it isn't true. The older immediately run away from there, giving thousand of excuse to run away from there.

A few day passed by. The younger seems to be alone recently. The older were absent from coming to school. No one know the reason. The younger felt sad and confused. He tried to find the older at his house but he is nowhere to be found. He felt frustrated. Today, he was just staring at his crush house beside him, missing him. Gosh, he freaking miss his lover.

Later, his mom shouted that he is finally here. The younger was jumping and ran all the way from his room to outside of the house. He finally seeing his face. He miss him. He hug him and asked where was he for all of this time which the older just smile. 

The older came closer and grabbed his shoulders. He caresses the younger's face and softly stroked his fluffy hair. Deepening the finger inside the younger's hair, the younger felt so calm and closed his eyes, feeling those delicate fingers, sending the electric feel. Suddenly, the older kiss him softly. The kiss was soft and slow, like a sad goodbye kiss. He deepen the kiss by grabbing his face. He pulled away, seeing how clueless the latter face make him giggles.

" Bodi, I love you. I love you more than a friend does. My feeling for you is very special. I adore you, fancy you. I want to protect you but I know you love someone else. I respect your decision but, my heart will always belongs to you. I love you and take care okay. "  

Final word, he ran away afterwards not even seeing his lover's face. He gone from there with tears and pain in heart. It was fifteen minutes until the younger realizes something. His crush just confessed to him ! He love him too ! God, he was in a pool of happiness. He ran to his crush's house to confess back but confusion took him as he saw the house was empty.

He keep calling his name, but nobody answer. He had a bad feeling. The last word the older said was sorrowful. No, he don't want to think like that. He won't leave him. He won't. He ran back to his house and asked his mom. 

Sorrow, pain, heartbroken. She said, they moved out ? He truly leave him ? He wants to cry. So badly that it hurts! He cried, he scream but he was helpless. Those thing couldn't help him. He purposely and repeatedly hitting himself for not being able to confess.

And just like that, how a life of Wang Yibo become lonely and heartbroken after he couldn't express his own feeling. He has been missing his Xiao Zhan and now, he met him again. Not in the world, he will let him go again. Even if the world want to end, he won't.