Part 3

" Zhan, have some food. " Ziyi came in with a plastic bag containing some take away to Zhan. Zhan nodded as he stretching his body. He has been working all day after sending Yibo to his house this morning. And it almost night. He just can't stop himself. He needs to work out hardly to take back what is his.

" You have been working all day. Take a rest first. Don't let your body tired out. " Ziyi remind him which he gladly accepted. Ziyi is acting like his older sister already. He opened the package and started eating. 

Ziyi has been thinking a lot after meeting with Yibo. She just feel Yibo isn't a normal young man. Zhan wouldn't take him easily to his mansion. It feels like there's a hidden connection between them. Zhan wouldn't easily trust someone especially from Yang dog. 

" Why are you staring at me ? Gosh, it's terrified me. " Zhan said, as he munching his sandwiches with his glasses moving upwards in slow motion. Ziyi sighed heavily. " Who is Yibo ? You promise you would tell us right ? I just want to know about him. " 

Zhan stopped eating in second. He didn't expect Ziyi would ask him right now. His eyes wander around his room. Should he tell her ? Of course he needs to ! Ziyi is his friend. But, he scared. This thing only between Zhan and Yibo. But, he know. Soon or late, they will know it.

" Fine.. Yibo is my childhood best friends. We separated when we were only 13. I- "

***

" Mr Wang, do you need any help ? " Yubin come to see Yibo at his new room. He picked a room 2 next door after Zhan's room. Not too far and not too close either. The room itself are really beautiful decorated even though it was empty before. " Ah, no need. I just finished cleaning and keeping my stuff. "

Yibo answered to him. Yubin gave him a smile before proceeding. He take a book which were falling down under the desk next the door and put it back. " I hope you can be comfortable living here. You were lucky, don't you know ? It was really rare for our Mr Xi- i mean our boss to bring someone to his mansion. Not to mention, you are a stranger. " 

He ended his words with a light chuckles. Yibo furrowed his eyebrows. How is that even real ? He is the first person that stepped into a mansion that he don't even know who is this mysterious guy is. His butler even refuse to say his name ? Is he that mysterious ? Gosh, this is what we called curiosity cat !  

" Anyway, I am Meng Yubin ! Just call me Yubin, not formality please. Since you were working as maid before, do you want to cook after this ? " Yubin asked him which Yibo immediately nodded. He put the other stuff near his bed and ready to leave.

" I am Wang Yibo. Yibo just fine and yes, i will. If needed, i will do all the chores as a thankful gift from me because your boss saved me from the hell. Tell you what, i feel like want to punch his cocky face already. I feel so annoyed and dirty. I'm so sorry. " 

Yubin smile and laugh softly as Yibo started talking. He is fun. Looks like Zhan brought a right person into his mansion for the very first time. And Yubin might not be alone again. He can befriend with Yibo since his personality seems interesting.

" I will help you cook. I want to learn cooking too. Your dish might taste amazing as well. Let's go and cook for the dinner. As i remember, boss want to talk to you after dinner right ? So, let's go before they arrive. "  

***

Xiao Zhan already come back home with Ziyi who is hitting him beside him all the way from garage until his front door. Ziyi is annoyed by the fact that one of the co-worker had to interrupted their talk about Yibo. When she asked him to continue, he even hold it back because he wants to tell Yubin as well. So, Ziyi almost became a beast.

" I will tell you with Yubin soon okay ? Stop hitting me for god sake Meng Ziyi. " Ziyi stared at him unsatisfied. She crossed her arm on her chest, agreeing. Once they open the door, they were greeted by a delicious smell. Zhan closed his eyes, smelling the tasty fragrances that went into his nose. 

" Ah, you came back ! Let's sit and eat dinner ! Yibo and I made a lot of delicious food. " Both of them stared at each other confusedly. Did they heard right ? Yubin cooked dinner with Yibo ? Last time Yubin tried to cook, he almost burn a pan.

They sit on the dining table and saw a lot of scrumptious food. What a special day it is today ! They started to dig in and a sound of satisfaction echoes. Zhan still wearing his mask. How can he eat with his mask still on him ? And he also can't open it because Yibo is here. Ziyi suddenly coughed makes all attention goes to her. 

" Yibo, our boss doesn't like when someone look at him when he's eating. So i hope you can just focus on your food and don't look at him okay ? " Yibo were staring at Zhan and Ziyi continuously. When did he even stare at him after all ? This guy is weird and way too mysterious. 

" Okay. " Yibo answered and they continue eating dinner without any awkwardness. Zhan comfortably eat. Yibo did what he asked after all and he's very glad. After done eating, Zhan quickly wiped his mouth and pulled up his mask. He fix his rounded glasses after moving multiple of time. Clearing his throat before he begin talking.

" So, first of all. Hello, Mr Wang Yibo, allow me to call you Yibo. I am sorry because taking you all of the sudden all the way to here. I just can't stand at how that bastard treated you. That is so nasty of him. Also, I want to help you to take back your company, Wang Company. " Zhan explained. Indeed, he can't stand his very cunning evil enemy did that to Yibo, a person once he loved. Just thinking about making his heart burning in fire. Meanwhile, Yibo who is now confused yet speechless with Zhan's words earlier coming closer but he hold himself back.

" What do you mean ? How do you know about my father's company ? Who are you ? " Yibo repeatedly asked. His curiosity became more deeper towards whoever this guy is. Zhan chuckled at him. Yibo never changed at all. " Of how i know, doesn't really matter. I am the one who brought you here. So, i should have know everything about you right ? Oh, and you don't have to know who am i. It doesn't really matter, because you will never discover who i am. "

Yibo feel annoyed. This man know everything about him but he didn't even know his name. How ridiculous is that ! Will never discover who is he ? No. He will find out about him. This is Wang Yibo that you're talking with. I am a determine man. Yibo smirked in silent. 

" And, I want to ask you something Yibo. Do you want to take back your company ? Do you want to avenge your parents ? I will tell you a story behind my company. Mr Dugu who was the former of the Yang Company ruin my parents's company and framed my father into a criminal cases that got him into jail. If you want, you can work with me and we will together stab his back. " 

Zhan explained to him. He was kinda amused. It's remind him of someone. His friend's father once owned a company together with his father and they together became famous company but it's all ruined because of someone. And now, he know who is the cause of it. He wants to revenge and take back what belongs to him. Unknowingly, his fist formed.

" I want to. I want to take back what belongs to me. Because of him, my company turned into an ashes and he even the guts taking it as his and because of him also, my parents died ! Fuck, i want revenge so bad. Please, i will do anything. As long as i get what i want, i am willing to do anything and, as a reply because you helped me escaped. " Yibo said as his eyes pleading. If this guy is the only way he can stand up again, then he hope this mysterious guy can help him. Zhan smile satisfied as he extend his hand towards Yibo.

" Nice to be working with you Yibo. Just call me whatever you want because i won't tell you my name. " 

" Why you refused to tell me your name but you already know mine ? "

" Two answer Yibo. Whether you will in the future or you will never know at all. It's all in your hands. "

Zhan stood up, ready to leave the table to his room. He walk away but in the second steps, he stopped. He turned his head, looking at speechless Yibo. He chuckled. He miss him, but he can't know yet who is he. Until everything is over, Yibo will decide.

" Now everyone, rest assured especially you Yibo. I will tell everything you need to do tomorrow. For now, rest well and goodnight. " Zhan turned his head once again to front and shake his head as he softly laugh. He hope everything will go well. He walked again going to his room.

" Who are you really ? Why are you feel so familiar ? "