Part 6

Previously ~

" Y- yibo ? "

" We meet again, Mr Zhu. " 

***

Yibo said calmly. He walked forward to that man. He step backwards, scared of Yibo. Yibo furiously stared at him. He want to punch that man so bad that he don't mind if his hand are bleeding but Zhan held him back. He shake his head to Yibo.

" Mr Zhu, I am from Xiao Company. I want to arrange a meeting with you for tomorrow. Can you spend some your time for me and my worker for tomorrow ? " Zhan asked slowly yet the voice he said shows the professionalism inside him. Mr. Zhu look at him scared yet doubting if he really need to agree on this man's deal. " Why should we meet outside of the building ? "

Zhan smiled. " To talk a few business. Don't worry we won't harm you. Only if you cooperate with us nicely. I don't treat others meanly. " Mr. Zhu nodded agreeing but still afraid what do he need him for. Zhan set up the date and meeting outside at the nearby cafe. They went back to Xiao Company.

" Boss, why you held me back to beat the shit out of him ?! " Yibo aggressively asked. He really want to beat him. All the thing he did for Wang family was it all fake ? Did he only did that to gain a fame ? A name of CEO ? For money ? Shit. He can't think straight if that's true. He don't mind being a murderer, as long his parents rest in peace after this.

" Yibo, hurting him not going to bring back your company. Still, we need a really strong evidences for the truth to come back. We need his trust. I will have Yubin and Ziyi investigate more of his life. At least, we can have a backup plan if he refuse to cooperate. Right now, calm down okay ? It's lunch. Why don't we grab something to eat ? "

Zhan smiled softly at him as he ruffle his messy hair. Yibo nodded as he look at Zhan. The ruffle again. He doesn't feel disgust or dislike. He feel wants more instead. He miss the feeling being love and care. It has been almost 7 years since dark and lonely living inside him.

***

" Aiyoo kid, don't keep day dreaming. It doesn't taste delicious if it's become cold. " Yibo were just thinking about something then his boss came across his mind. He feels like an idiot. Why did he thinking about his boss ? He shake his head like a mad man. Zhan who saw it chuckled as he ruffled his hair again. He just think Yibo is really cute like the old days. 

" Now, i feel like i need to buy you medicine Yibo. " 

" Boss, you really like ruffles other's hair don't you ? " Zhan almost fall down from his chair. Did he just exposed himself ? Shit. Yibo can't know him yet. He cursed under his breath. " W- well.. Doing that is my habit since i was a kid. Beside, it's fun. You are younger than me. It's more entertaining. " Zhan said drinking his coffee to hide his awkwardness. Yibo looked down, remembering that Ziyi once said his boss doesn't like it people staring at him whenever his boss are having his food.

" Hmm, sus. You just like someone i knew. He love ruffling my hair too before. Now, he's gone. " Yibo said softly. But, enough to make Zhan chocked on his coffee. Now, he really did exposed himself. Zhan is not good with lying anyway. He can't lie well. He can saw the pain inside Yibo's eyes. He cleared his throat. He pulled his mask up.

" Enough with the talk kid. I'm sure one day you will meet him again. " Yibo eye's glistening with shocked but happily hoping that what his boss said are true. " Boss, are you sure ? " Zhan nodded but still doubting.

" When there is meeting, there will be parting. And where there is parting, there will be another meeting. I believe, if fated you will meet him again. Now, eat. We still have work to do. " Yibo nodded happily as he have the hope to able meeting his old friend again. God, he miss him so bad that his heart is hurting. He wish, god can give him another miracle. 

While Zhan feel so bad, he feel he might leaving Yibo once he knew Zhan's real identity. He just can't stand if one day Yibo learn the truth and he will hate Zhan. He can't stand that. He rather gone missing far away from Yibo and forgetting that once Yibo hate him and want to act him as a normal friend.

***

Yibo and Zhan has arrived at their office and continue their further research. Zhan called Yubin and Ziyi to help him find more information and background of Mr Zhu. They agreed and start doing their work together. Yibo suddenly stood up, going to the window of the building and roam his eyes at the cloudy blue sky outside. " Yibo, what's wrong ? "

" I miss my parents. They must be worried of me. I'm living alone and now, our company isn't in my hand yet. We only did a little thing today. I need to work harder so that this matter will ended faster. Mom dad, i will avenge for you guys. " Yibo said softly yet the hatred inside his heart never did vanish, not even for a slightest. Zhan stood up going to his way.

" Your parents are worried of you indeed. You still keeping hatred inside you which they never wanted. Hatred.. can ruin you Yibo. We will avenge for your parents. But, don't keep it inside you heart and let it grow deeper inside you. " Yibo eyes immediately grow bigger. He was shocked. In every situation, his boss always spoke out about the positivity. Can't he stop imitate his friend's habit ? It's killing him. He already missing him like crazy. 

" Fuckers ! I will kill you for hurting Xiao Zhan !! " Yibo screaming at the bullies who just pushing Zhan causing his knee bleeding. How dare they make his Zhan like this. They're done for this !

" Yibo, don't. I'm okay. " Zhan said between holding his pain and talking to Yibo. He is still sitting on the rough road, holding his knee in his small palm. Yibo stopped at his track and looked at Zhan. He immediately bend down to Zhan's position is. He is worried yet he feel can he burst out anytime if he didn't kick those bullies.

" Xiao Zhan ! You're freaking bleeding out yet you said you're okay ? No Zhan. You're not at all. " Zhan look at Yibo and smiled. " Hurting them doesn't bring my knee usual condition. They're still kids. Knows nothing than fooling around. Let's go home okay ? You will treat this wound okay ? " Yibo cursed under his breath. He carried Zhan on his back and running back home to treat his wound. " Of course I will ! "

Zhan have already advised Yibo to not hurt those who bullies him but Yibo persisted. He ended making them cried and Yibo is proud of that. Once Zhan know about it, he smacked Yibo. However, the person itself doesn't care and happy he accomplished his mission. No one can hurt his Zhan. 

" No one can hurt my Xiao Zhan. " Yibo said softly still gazing nowhere. Zhan heard the word and his heart beating fast inside. He almost breaking down in front Yibo. He held himself back and pretend that he didn't listen anything. Yibo..

" What did you said ? " Yibo realized what he had said and shaking his head. " Nothing boss. " Zhan smile softly and caresses Yibo's hair. This is his habit calming Yibo. He hope Yibo doesn't know the truth. The figure in front of him staring at him with full of questions and heart beating fast.

" Whenever you have problems and need someone, I am here. As your boss and a friend, I will do my best to help you. I don't want anyone who is under me feel sad or depressed. As long I am here, I will do my best for them, especially you. So, be happy and smile. "

" Now, let's go kid. I have something to show to you. " Zhan said moving to his desk. However, Yibo glancing at that man. Why ? Why does he feel so close ? As was he is someone he want the most. His softness, his caring side and his positivity is something he familiar with. Is he crazy ? It has been only a day for him to work together with him yet he able discover a lot of thing about him. Yes, he might need to see doctor.

You make me feel like I am special. I don't know you but I want this feeling to stay forever.