Part 17

okayy ! first of all, i want to say sorry for milion times for not updating for so long.. i was sick and my ears are hurting so bad.. later, i want to update but wattpad seems having the problem and the chapter suddenly gone for a while which shocked the hell of me 😭😭 luckily it was temporary and i finally can updated it .. but enjoy~

Few weeks has passed and the news about the Yangs is still not heard yet. Zhan and Yibo just working like they usual do while waiting for the news from police. Lately, Zhan has been receiving a lot of agreement documents to work together with other companies. Looks like the press conference he held a few weeks ago doesn't waste his time and energy. He didn't expected this at all but he is glad everything with him and his company going to be stable again. And he's hoping for the same as Yibo.

It's already twelve in the afternoon where it's lunch break. Yibo and Zhan just having their lunch in the office since Zhan cooked all the food and packed them together to eat with Yibo. They were enjoying their food with a small talk until Zhan's phone ringing on his desk. He stopped eating and answered it. 

" Hello ? " Zhan asked first. It was unknown number but who knows, it might be important.

" Good afternoon Mr Xiao. We are from Police Department who are handling your cases. I just want to inform to you that we have caught Mr Yang and Mr Dugu who has been trying to run away from this country to another country. We are glad to inform you that the court proceedings will be hold for tomorrow's morning at nine a.m. We are hoping that you can attend there on time. " 

Zhan was so immersed in happiness once he hear this. This is such a really great news for him and Yibo. They have finally caught the culprit and these bastards even trying to run away from this country but luckily they got them. What a luck ! He look at Yibo in the widest smile. Yibo was staring at Zhan with puzzled face but he can definitely smell something good is happening.

" Yes, sure sir. I will attend there tomorrow in time. Thank you for the information. " Zhan replied happily.

After done, he ended the call and went toward Yibo in a swift mode. Yibo was actually surprised. But, he's more excited to hear what that make his boss feel so excited and happy. 

" Yibo ! This is such a great news for us ! The police just called me and said that they have caught Yangs. They want us to be at court tomorrow's morning to have the court proceedings. Isn't that such a happy news ? Aaa I'm so happy! " 

Zhan suddenly jumping to Yibo. Zhan is older than Yibo but his body seems smaller compared to Yibo. He hugs him in happiness still inside him. Yibo was quite surprised but he wrapped his arm around Zhan small body. He really feel comfortable around Zhan especially his warm body. He just feel safe. And now, he predicted that this man in front of him is his long last childhood friend and someone he can't live with, it makes him more happier than he ever felt. 

Zhan realized the action he did to Yibo and he is even hugging him way too tight wanting to break the embrace. Then, he feel Yibo hugging him, not wanting to let him go. He can feel the heartbeat of him beating loudly inside. But, how could his heartbeat thumping so fast and loudly like this ? It feels like someone's heartbeat was also there.

" Don't let go yet. " Yibo said softly but loud enough for Zhan to hear him. He close his eyes in comfort.

" What's wrong ? Did something happen ? " Zhan asked looking at Yibo but his face was hidden on Zhan's chest. He caresses Yibo's back softly. Later. his hand made his way to his soft delicate hair. He smelled Yibo's hair. It smells so fragrant. It feel so good.

" Nothing. I just feel comfortable and warm. It has been a while of years since I'm hugging someone. Now, I am hugging you and I can definitely feel those warmth. " His hug become tighter. The space between them slowly gone.

" Alright, just hug me tighter. Everything will be okay boy. I promise. This is the end. "

Zhan said softly near Yibo's ears. Even though he is nervous and almost his heart jumping out, he still comforting Yibo. He just hope Yibo didn't hear the fasten heartbeat of him. 

" By the way of talking boss, your heartbeat is so loud. "

" S- shut up kid. "

***

As evening came passed the day, they decided to go back home to have the enough rest for tomorrow's important event. Tomorrow is going to be a big day and victory for them so they are hoping that everything will go smoothly. 

As they got home, they went straight to their bedroom to have a warm bath to ease their body and mind. Zhan was the one who is done first. So, he went to the kitchen to make some simple dinner for his little family. After done, he arranged them on the dining table. He then saw Yibo going down with his head towel wiping his wet hair. 

" No wiping your wet hair at living room. " Zhan said looking at mischievous Yibo who is smiling ta him. He went to Yibo and put both of his arm on his waist. 

" The smell of your food are always tempting and delicious boss. I couldn't help to. I think you should cook more often than buying. It's a waste of money. " 

Zhan rolled his eyes at Yibo's praise. He always hear that compliment often since he learnt how to cook from his mother. Mrs Xiao is such a great chef. That's why, Zhan's foods always got compliment even though it was just a simple dish.

" Alright, go call Yubin and Ziyi to have dinner together. " Zhan said which Yibo quickly nodded.

" On my way bunny boss. " 

Zhan laugh at the sudden attack. It's not that he hated that nickname, he just embarrassed. 

" You need stop calling me bunny kid. " He said to Yibo who is going upstairs.

" Nah, never. " Yibo answered and in a second he disappear. Zhan just laugh and shake his head to Yibo. This kid.

Yibo is now walking to the Yubin room when suddenly he heard Yubin was talking to someone. Perhaps it was his sister, Ziyi. He continued walking.

" I just kind of curious honestly jie. Why is Zhan saving Yibo and who is Yibo to Zhan. Looks like he is hiding something from us. " Yubin spoke. 

This is completely made Yibo stop walking and hide to hear what they were talking about.

" I know didi. Our friend Xiao Zhan sure is keeping some secret from us. But, it's okay. He will tell us soon or later. We just need to wait okay ? " Ziyi said, caressing his brother hair.

" Did you just said he is Xiao Zhan ? "

JENG JENG JENG ! Looks like our bobo has found the truth 😚 what's going to happen i guess~  thank youu for reading and supporting me , luv youu <3