Part 4

Yibo wake up, feeling up the bright light kissing his face. Feeling irritated, he open his eyes in force. He rubbed his small eyes cutely as he sit down on his bed with two of his thighs meeting each other. Oh, it's already morning. But, he want to sleep more. " Wake up already, you sleepy head. You don't want to be late on the first day working don't you ? " Huh ? An angel with a mask talking to me ? Where am i ? Am i in heaven ? Yibo said in silent. His eyes still squinted as he still day dreaming. Zhan look at Yibo weirdly as he stare at Zhan. This guy even tilted his head like a loss puppy. This boy.

" Mr Wang Yibo, are you sleepy ? Don't you remember anything ? " Zhan asked slightly sitting at the corner of the bed. Yibo straighten his head but still losing his self conscious. Then he remember it. " AH ! I'm so sorry boss. I might have been sleeping comfortably last night. It has been a while since i can sleep soundly. Sorry boss. " Zhan's face suddenly became tensed. So, for all of this time Yibo couldn't sleep well because of that bastard ? Such a freak ! He sighed before stood up.

" Go and prepare yourself now. Eat up the breakfast downstairs and we will go right away. " Yibo look at his boss who is slowly disappearing from his sight. He scratching his scalp. Did his boss really walked up to his bedroom and woke him up ? " Nah Wang Yibo, he's the boss. So, he can do anything he want. " Forgetting what just happened, he dragged his feet to the toilet.

After half an hour, Yibo done with appearance. He look so handsome and manly with a black suit hugging his figure along with pants that goes perfectly with the suit. Zhan look at him, slightly blushed. He did look so handsome. Thus, they eat their breakfast with a few of chit chat. They finally go to Zhan's Company along with Yubin and Ziyi.

After 15 minutes, they saw a big building with a big name plastered on it. Xiao Company. Zhan went down and Yibo followed him. Yibo look around him and amazed with it. It look so big along with such a big space parking lot. This guy is so damn rich. Even his company look magnificent as well ! Zhan looked at Yibo nervously. Bringing Yibo here honestly out of his expectation. They were best friends once. Of course, Yibo would notice his friend's surname. But, this is the only way. Besides, Yibo will need to know soon or later or he'll be more suspicious of Zhan. Guess he needs to lie to live.

" Here. We have finally arrived. Now, let- " 

" Xiao ? Your father's name is Xiao ? " Yibo suddenly cut him in the middle of their conversation. Zhan look at him slowly, trying to not show how he surprised is he and trying his best to not stutter. " H- huh ? Oh ! H- hmm, yes. " Fuck.

" It's kind of remind me of someone. Someone who was once close to me. He's my everything. His father's name also Xiao. " Yibo explained as he gave a sad smile to a blue sky upwards him. Zhan trying not to be so obvious, trying to ask him about his friend. " Then, where did your little friend now ? "

" He ran away from me. He did a mistake. Well, to him. But for me, it's the most beautiful mistake he ever made but i was dumb. Until this moment, i don't know where he is. For once, i wish to see him. Desire to know if he is happy and how is his life. " Zhan's eyes became teary but he immediately wiped it. Yibo, i'm sorry. It's all my fault.

" Wait a minute. Why am I telling you this ? You shouldn't interfere with my private life. And why is your eyes wet boss ? " Yibo asked suspiciously. Zhan was running out of his mind. Oh my god. He hates whenever this happen. He became really like a statue whenever he's nervous. " W- well.. Y- Yibo.. uh that.. " For god sake, Xiao Zhan stop stuttering you idiot !  Yibo's eyes squinted even deeper. Okay, let's calm down. Freak, you can do this. Okay here we go..

" Well, you're my worker right ? So, i need to know about my worker more. And, this worker of mine isn't a normal one. Because we about to kill a bitch. " Yibo rolled his eyes but couldn't more than agreed. Thank god.

 ***

" This is my desk ? Beside you ? " Zhan nodded as he gave him a smile. Right now, he is showing Yibo his new office. He actually didn't plan that a empty desk beside him would belong to Yibo since he didn't plan to let Yibo work at his company. Well, thing changed now. " You can suit yourself later. First, come at my desk to discuss about your father's company. " Zhan said while heading to his desk. Yibo nodded as he putting his stuff on his desk and went straight to Zhan.

He sit on a chair that was in front of Zhan. They both locked their eyes. " Now, tell me what happened to your father's company. How did Mr Yang manage to buy your company. The entire story, tell me. " The discussion start between them.

***

Few hour has passed. Both were stretching their head and neck. This matter take a long time than they predicted that it would be. Zhan took all the documents he brought out earlier and observing it once again. He opened it and carefully every details of it, not even missing a word.     " So you say, this agreement letter was fake ? Also, this signature is fake too ? " Yibo nodded.

" My father wouldn't sign that type of document at all. It's nonsense boss. Why would this bastard need my father's signature just for giving him his own salary ? Like, it the most the stupidest thing i've ever heard. Besides, my father already acknowledge who is this bastard. So, why would he still signed in ? And, most importantly what i saw as his own son and the heir, his signature isn't look like one. This one, looks like pre made or copying. Here, this one is the one where my father signed with a trusted company. " 

Yibo gave a file with a real his father's signature. After hearing the whole explanation from Yibo, Zhan look again with carefully once again, comparing with each other and indeed it was true. This signature is more faded in colour and the line itself isn't stable. Zhan nodded silently. Something fishy with this document. " Argh! This is so complicated. How can we get justice from this ? They would call me insane if i told this. "

Zhan look at Yibo pitifully. He put down those documents. Ruffling softly into his delicate soft fluffy hair, he smiled to Yibo. " Everything's gonna be alright. I will help you until i saw, you are the one who will be sitting on the CEO's chair one day. Trust me. " Yibo was speechless but his eyes adverted to Zhan's starry eyes as his eyes has stars in it. " Let's continue okay ? " Yibo nodded but he knew, his mind was somewhere else where at the point he doesn't even know.  

Who are you actually ? Those ruffling hair.. the different touch, the same feel..