Part 13

They went into the car and reach the place for 15 minutes. Since the reporters are waiting, Zhan are driving a bit faster to there. When they've arrived, all the camera were on them. The door opened and both Zhan and Yibo rushed going inside followed by the reporters.

They sit on the prepared chair at the front. Ziyi and Yubin are already there standing beside them. Zhan can see there are polices too. Thanks to both of this Meng siblings. Zhan took a breath and look around him carefully. Somehow, he feel anxious. He do have a backup plan but he afraid, his anxiousness will make it harder. Suddenly, he felt another hand on his cold shivering small hand. He look beside and saw Yibo giving him an assuring smile.

" I saw you were nervous. My friend said, holding it will ease them. "

Zhan softly giggling. His eyes slightly gone as his eyes squinting smiling to the person beside him. Yibo remember it until now. " Thank you. "

Yibo gave him another smile which Zhan replied with squinting his eyes. He faced forward and tap on the mic making sure it's working. For once again, he took a deep breath he finally utter an opening words.

" Good morning. Thank you for coming today here for listening to some of my unspoken truth. Today, I will reveal some of actual truth that has been lying under the dark for years. This is about my company, Xiao company and Wang Company. "

The sounds of chairs moving backwards and cameras were clicking and flashing around. One of the reporter came to the front and was about shove his mic to Zhan but Ziyi held him back. Zhan shaking his head to Ziyi and the reporter saw that. Ziyi stepped back and the reporter came.

" Mr Xiao, we all know that Mr Wang once sell his company to the Mr Yang and for the next few days, both Mr Wang and his wife fell into an accident. How do you explain that ? " He asked. Zhan nodded immediately. He further his lips to the mic.

" I know everyone here are curious about this. But, I can assure all of this are fake and has been hidden by Mr Yang and his family for a very long time because of his greediness. Let me explain all of it. May all of the attendance here sit properly and calm down. " Zhan said, easing all of them.

Zhan pulled out his small bag where it contains all of his proof and everything he need to show for today's press conference. He pulled out a fake document where Mr Wang once signed of thinking it was a salary document.

" First of all, let me start off with Mr Wang Company. Beside me, he is the heir of Wang Company. He is the son of Mr Wang, Wang Yibo. Mr Wang once signed up a document for Mr Yang. Mr Yang once said, it was for a salary agreement where for me, it doesn't make sense. Why would a worker asked for a signature just for salary ? Then, a few weeks later Mr Yang came and gave all of us an agreement where he said Mr Wang agreed to sell his company to Mr Yang ! "

All of the crowd gasped in shocked. Some of them believe what Zhan had said but some were not. Zhan tell asked Ziyi to open the projector and connect his phone to it.

" I know, this is totally unbelievable to some of you. However, I have the proof here. Yibo once gave me the agreement where Mr Wang signed up. He found it at Mr Yang's house. How he discover it, let's talk about it later. In case you could not able to see it, you may now right at my back. "

The big picture of two picture of papers radiated on the screen. Zhan pulled out an iron stick and went to the screen. He pointed the stick on the first picture.

" Here is the salary agreement which was a fake agreement. And this is the cooperation agreement of Wang Company with some client which is a real agreement. So, how to detect the fake and real ? Please focus on the signature and please tell me if they were same or not. "