XVII: Not So Fast!

Wednesday, September 25,2019
5:07 p.m.
Dave's POV

I pulled up at Christine's mom house, since this is where she was staying until she had the baby

I came to confront Christine about the phone and see what her actual obsession is with me. At this point I was over repeating myself to her, if she can't come to conclusion that I don't want her no more, then the feds will be involved, simple. I don't know what Christine is capable of, but I damn sure know she is sneaky as hell.

I don't want to put my unborn child in harms way, but Christine is the harm herself.
I got out of the car and locked my doors.
I walked up to the front door and rung the door bell.

A few seconds later, Christine answered the door.

"Oh hey babe, what a nice surprise!""I was just about to head to the store, but I can wait now that you're here

"I was just about to head to the store, but I can wait now that you're here. Come on in." She said with a big grin on her face.

She snuck that 'babe' word in fast, so I just ignored it. I walked into the house. I was familiar with my way around the house, so I went straight to the family room, and sat down.

Christine sat her phone,keys, and purse on the counter. She waddled into the family room, and I noticed how big she had gotten.
"Damn, you was just small a couple weeks ago. They say if the belly get big fast, and start to drop that mean its a boy." I said trying to make small conversation.

"For real? Because I believe its a girl. I can't wait until the next appointment." She said grinning.
"Speaking of appointments. Why you didn't go to the last one?"
"Oh, um I was feeling really bad, so I didn't wanna go. With me having morning sickness and everything I didn't wanna throw up or anything in your car."
"Mmm." I said nodding my head.

She went to the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle.
"You want something to drink?" She asked from the kitchen.
"No thanks. I'm just here to talk, and then imma be out your hair."
"Ok? Wassup?" She asked walking to the couch, sitting down.