VII: Don't Feel Right

Wednesday, June 12, 2019
10:48 a.m
Dave's POV

I try to act like this cold hearted man, but deep down ya boy actually has a heart

I try to act like this cold hearted man, but deep down ya boy actually has a heart. I invited Christine over to see what she wanna talk about. I honestly don't have too much to say to her, besides the fact that she need to give me my key back.

I think this thing with Amber could be serious, but I have to close one chapter before I open another one. It's a lil too early to predict what may happen with me and Amber, but I really like her.

I did my regular morning routine: showered, brushed my teeth, and rolled me a couple blunts before putting my clothes on.

I wouldn't say I don't love Christine, but I can say i'm not in love with her anymore. It wasn't easy being with her because she never appreciated me or the little things, she always wanted more. I snapped out of my trance when I heard my door close.

"Aye yo who is that?"
"Its me Dave." Christine said softly.
"You don't live here no more. Why you just walking in here?"

"Because I have a key." She responded.
"Oh yeah, I need them up off you."
She politely gave me the key and it was weird because the day I asked for it, she didn't wanna drop her location.

"I feel like you on some funny shit, but imma let you slide. If you try some slick shit though imma get my sister to beat yo' ass."

"Ohhh Dave. Dave. Dave. You wouldn't have your sister beat up a pregnant woman would you?"
I laughed hysterically. "You? Pregnant? HA!"

She just nodded her head and then went into her purse and pulled out a ultrasound and threw it at my chest. That laugh slowly faded away and from my understanding the ultrasound looked real as shit.

"You find the shit funny now? Thats what I wanted to come over here and talk about. This could be a opportunity for us to work out some things in our relationship."

"Pause. Relationship? Christine get this through your thick ass skull. I don't want you anymore. The day you cheated is the day our relationship ended." I said standing up from the couch.

I didn't know I slightly raised my voice because she flinched a bit.
"You don't even know if this baby is mine!"
"Look. I didn't mean to raise my voice. Just sit down."
She sat on the couch with this scared, but weird look on her face.

"I don't believe in abortions, so me asking you if you're keeping it, is not a option." I said.
"But IF the baby is mine, then we can talk co-parenting"

"I'll only keep this baby, if you get back with me. I don't wanna raise this baby alone. I want this baby to have a two parent household."

I just chuckled. She's really lost her mind, and at this point I don't know what to say to her.
"Ok. You need to leave Chris. This is getting crazy."

"No, kiss me. Say that you still love me and that you're ready to start a family with me." She said holding my face, trying to kiss on me.
I slightly pushed her away and lead her to the door.
"You gotta go Christine."

"Dave, I promise, if I walk out this door, you can kiss this baby goodbye. I'm going straight to the clinic." She said starting to cry.

I opened the door and slightly pushed her on the outside.
"Fine DAVID! You're gonna regret this." She said getting in her car.
I closed the door, saying to myself, "Something just don't feel right."

A/N:Hey Guys, I know it's been a minute, but i'm most definitely going to try to do better now. This chapter is also pretty short, but it's really good.
I hope you guys enjoy it, and please leave feedback.💛
-Kyla