IV: The Aftermath

Saturday, June 8,2019
Dave's Resident
1:50 p.m
Dave's POV

I woke up from my sleep to someone calling me

I woke up from my sleep to someone calling me. I didn't wake up in time enough to answer it, so it went into a missed call. I looked at my phone and I had 10 missed calls and 15 messages from Christine.
I called her back because I was really curious as to what she wanted. The phone rang as I put it on speaker. She then answered the phone.
"Hello." she said.

"Why you blowing up my phone Christine?"
"I miss you and I wanna come back home." she said.
I laughed hard as hell.

"You must be out yo' everlasting mind Christine. First of all, you can miss me with that 'I miss you' bullshit because you forgot I was your friend on snapchat and I saw you at the nigga from the club house." I just was going in on her because what she did was foul as fuck. "And better yet I want you to drop my key off TODAY or i'm reporting my shit stolen, nah imma get Ash to come find yo' ass, so my shit betta get here no later than 5."

I heard her crying on the phone and then I hung up. I then brushed my teeth and washed my face and found me something to wear.
I then proceeded to the living room and rolled me up a blunt, cause a stress reliever is what I needed.

I was bored out of my mind, so I scrolled on instagram and came across my sister pictures from last night

❤️:39k 💬:2k
@heloves_ash: bad lil' vibe🤩

kiyahanderson: a baddie PERIODT honey😍
@heloves_ash:😘😘
I then proceeded to comment.

daveeast: thanks for coming out last night sis, i really appreciate you😘
@heloves_ash: anytime big bro you know I got your back🤞🏾🥰

I'm not the type of brother that'll comment and say "delete that shit off your page" or "put some damn clothes on" because at this point she's gonna do what she want 'cause she's grown.

I then noticed Amber liked her picture, so I clicked on her insta name. I was scrolling through her photos damn near drooling. How she this fine and single? Well let me not assume anything because I could be wrong.
I then saw her picture from last night.

❤️:154k 💬:2k

@amberlicious: all eyes on me when I walk in .. no question that this girl's a 10🤩

I commented some heart eyes and she replied with a kiss and smirk emoji. I just kept scrolling through her pictures looking at how gorgeous she was. Then I heard my doorbell ring. I got up and walked to the door and l saw Jason ugly ass with a bottle of 1800 silver in his hand. I opened the door and we dapped each other up.

He then said, "You trynna do part two of last night?" holding up the 1800 bottle.
"You talking about before the fight or after?"
I asked.

"Nigga that shit was crazy." He said shaking his head. " I didn't know I was gone punch dude like that, but his smart ass mouth is what got him that good ass lick."
"I'm just happy everybody made it out safely, I had a good time up until then."
"So before or after my nigga?" he asked.

"Nigga you know damn well not after."
He laughed then poured both of us a shot.
"So nigga tell me why Christine called me, talm 'bout I miss you I wanna come back home." I said to Jason.

He then replied,"Man fuck that bitch. I hope y'all done FOR GOOD?"

"Hell yeah, I told that bitch my key better be here by five or i'm calling Ash to go beat ha ass."
"You need to be trynna talk to ha friend Amber, thats a baddie right there." Jason said.
"I was being thirsty up under some of her pictures already, so I might shoot my shot in the DM's"
"Ask ha if ha sister available she bad as hell too." Jason said.
"Aight you know I gotcha."

We then walked into the family room and rolled up a couple blunts and blasted my speaker with some Tupac playing.

an:this chapter is short😕&its just been sitting in my edits so enjooy there also may be a pt.2

Leave FeedBack Please💛-Kyla🤘🏾