XIII: I'm Happy With You

2 months later
Friday, August 29, 2019
3:09 p.m.

Omniscient

"Hey Dr. Jones is my appointment still on for tomorrow? Christine asked.

"Yes at two thirty." Dr. Jones replied. "And honey its not my business, but when are you going to tell Dave that's not his child?"

"Excuse me? I know for a fact this baby is David's. What are you talking about Dr. Jones?" Christine asked getting upset.

"Well, per hospital rules we had to do bloodwork from both of you guys the other week just in case the baby come out with any complications such as allergies or anything of that sort, we'll know which side of the family it is common from, and the results came back pretty inaccurate." Dr. Jones explained.

Christine's heart dropped, completely shattered. She thought she had Dave where she wanted him, but what she was just told, she knew would ruin her chance with him now.

"O-ok, so here's the thing we just got back close, like working on our family, and I wouldn't want to ruin what we've fixed Dr. Jones. How much do I have to pay you for this to stay quiet?" Christine asked while crying.

"Well frankly my dear, it's not my business to tell him and I don't want your money. He's going to find out either way, so just tell him sooner, and maybe you'll still have another chance with him in the end. Just don't wait too late." Dr. Jones said.

Christine hung up the phone and threw it towards her bedroom wall, screaming. She couldn't believe what she had heard. This was the worst news out of her entire life she thought. She didn't know what she was going to do next, but all she knew was that Dave couldn't find out the baby wasn't his.

Amber's POV

"Dave stop I have to head to the salon in a few

"Dave stop I have to head to the salon in a few."

"Call in. They don't need you there." Dave said kissing on my neck.

"No, I've called in five times this week for your ass, i'm not doing it no more." I said pecking his lips.

"Ugh. Now that mean I gotta make plans, and get out the house." Dave said walking off.
"Not necessarily, but I mean it's about time you go out and get some fresh air." I replied chuckling.

Me and Dave finally made it official recently, but we're still taking it slow. People still don't know that we've been messing around, and we still don't plan on telling anyone anytime soon. Private relationships are the best relationships, and so far its been amazing with him.