IX: She's Really Pregnant! pt. 1

Tuesday, June 25, 2019
8:56 p.m
Dave's POV

Still not a call or text to or from Amber

Still not a call or text to or from Amber. I was thinking about shawty, and we ain't even been on a real date yet, or even together for that matter. My plan right now is to wait until I actually find out Christine is pregnant before I make my apology move on Amber.

The next check up for the baby is tomorrow at University of Miami Hospital. I hope everything goes smooth, and if she's lying to me imma beat her ass. Imma blame my moms if this goes side ways because this was most definitely part of her idea.
My thoughts were interrupted when I got a call. Speaking of the devil.

Incoming call from:
My Superwoman💕
connecting..

"Hey ma

"Hey ma."
"Hey my favorite son. Don't tell KJ I said that though. But how you holding up?"

"Wanna know something? I was just thinking about you, and the lil talk we had. Now you know if this backfires it's gone be yo' fault." I said giggling.

"I don't think it'll backfire. I'm just telling you to do what's best for your heart. I know you try to put on this mean and aggressive front, but I know my child and I know when he really likes someone. I also know you like her 'cause you came to talk to me instead of yo' daddy." She said staring in the screen, referring to Amber.

"So, like I said before, give it a try. Trying won't hurt, no matter what the outcome might bring. I just want you to be careful with your heart."

"Yeah, I hear you ma' and speaking of pops, where is he?"
"His grizzly bear snoring ass over here. Keeping me woke and shit!" She said shifting the camera on pops sleeping.

"Well ma' i'm 'bout to head to bed. I'll be sure to call as soon as I leave the baby's check-up tomorrow."
"Okay baby, mama loves you." She said puckering her lips in the camera.
"Love you more mama."
beep beep beep...