XXII: Living My Best Life

Saturday, October 5, 2019
10:53 p.m
Dave's POV

Lord knows the last thing I wanted to do was get caught up right now

Lord knows the last thing I wanted to do was get caught up right now. I just wanted to come out, and have a good time. Nine times out of ten I knew Amber would be here, but my dumb ass took that risk anyway by bringing Kali.

Me and Kali ain't nothing too serious, but we have been talking for a good lil minute, way before Amber came along. I may have slipped up when I left from Amber's house, and I can't blame nobody but myself.

Speaking of Kali and Amber, where the fuck are they? I definitely needed that drink right now, plus I saw Amber conveniently walk off when Kali did, i'm already knowing she up to no good, I just gotta prepare myself for whatever goes down.

As I got up from my seat, I saw Amber and Kali walking side by side, as if they were best-friends or some shit. Kali walked in our booth, while Amber went and sat with my sister in their booth with their friends.

"Sorry it took so long boo. That Amber girl over there had to get you another drink 'cause she accidentally bumped into me." Kali said.
Kali looked her way, and she waved at us with a petty grin while sipping her drink.
Accident my ass. I thought to myself.

"You good?" Kali asked.
"Yeah, I'm cool." I replied grabbing my drink from her hand.
"You had this drink in your hand whole time, right?" I asked Kali.
"Yeah, why?" She replied.
"Just asking."

11:05 p.m
Omniscient

"ALRIGHT! ITS ABOUT THAT TIME!" The DJ stated.
"I NEED YALL TO GET ALL YALL MOTHERFUCKING BIG BILLS READY!"
"SHE'S NOT ONLY THE BEST, BUT SHE'S THE BADDEST TOO! MAKE SOME NOISE, AND MAKE IT RAIN FOR BIGBANK KIYAAAHH !" The DJ screamed.
The crowd went crazy, including Amber and Ashley as Kiyah walked on stage.

Kiyah danced to Child's Play x Drake. Something slow, but still at a nice pace that you can twerk to. Kiyah did all her tricks and flips on the pole, gaining hella attention.

Kiyah did this trick where she went all the way to the top of the pole, air walked, then dropped into a split. The crowd went nuts, throwing nothing but twenties and hunnids.

 The crowd went nuts, throwing nothing but twenties and hunnids