III:Party Time

{outfits in the mm}
Friday, June 7, 2019
6:14 p.m
Dave's POV

Me and Christine was already getting dressed for my party tonight because I had to be there a little before the party started

I honestly didn't want her to go because i'm trynna have a good time tonight without the nagging.

I heard her heels as she walked up the stairs and entered our bedroom. I ain't gone lie she looked fine as hell in her leather skirt.
We haven't really said anything to each other because i've been making phone calls all day. I just wanna make sure tonight goes smooth. It's my night, so i'm trynna get stupid lit.

"Hey babe you 'bout ready to go?"
"Yeah just gotta find my earrings and i'll be right out!" Christine yelled from the bathroom.
She walked out the bathroom and I just looked at her for a minute, admiring her beauty.
"Damn you look good." I said in between kisses.
"Thanks babe so do you, now lets go party." She replied blushing.

7:11 p.m
We arrived to "Club E11EVEN"
It was starting to get packed that's why I wanted to arrive a little early. I walked in holding Christine's hand and saw everyone dressed in red and black which was my color theme. I then saw Honey walking towards us.

"Hey sweets, how you doing?" Honey said

"Hey Honey, i'm doing good. How's everything going so far tonight?"
"Pretty good SO far, just trynna stay out the way."
"That's good 'cause ion need no bullshit tonight."
"Your wish is my command boss." She replied with a smile.
I recommend Honey tonight at the club because she's a great dancer and that ass is some serious. She was also the HBIC at the strip joint she worked at, so I had to make sure I had somebody that was gone bring good money through the doors.

We walked to my booth and sat down. Just a few moments later I saw Jason walking in with some chick, which was nothing new.
"Jason, wassup my nigga." I said dapping him up.
"Whaddup brodie, Happy Birthday lil nigga you getting old on me."
"Whatever man." I said smacking my teeth. "Who is this beauty you brung with you tonight?"
"Oh, this my friend Bianca. Bianca this my nigga Dave." Jason said.
"Nice to meet you." I said.
We then grabbed the bottles of champagne the bartender brung and popped them open and we started the turn up.