XII: Second Chance

Saturday, June 29, 2019
12:01 a.m.
Omniscient

"I know its late, and i'm sorry about that but can we talk?" Dave asked.
"We ain't got nothing to talk about Dave, you happy with yo' lil boo and i'm happy for you and your lil family. Now bye!" Amber said trying to close the door.

Dave foot blocked the door.
"Please could you just let me explain Amber, that's all I'm asking." Dave said.
"You got five minutes David." Amber said. Opening her door wider Amber let Dave in. She turned her lights back on, put her bat down, and guided Dave to the family room.
"Have a seat, i'm listening." Amber said sitting on the couch.

"Well first off I would like to say, i'm sorry for Friday night. I stood you up because I was being immature and didn't know how to tell you the news. It kind of took a toll on me." Dave said.

"So how far long is she?" Amber asked.
"Two weeks." Dave replied.
"Meaning this happened before we started talking so why would I have been upset?" Amber asked.

"The only reason i'm pissed at you is because you stood me up, and the way I found out that girl was having a baby. I would've been just fine if you told me what it was from the jump." Amber said.

"I know, and I honestly apologize for everything. I promise i'm willing to make it up to you if you just let me." Dave said.

Amber was quiet for a minute.
"I wanna say yes, but how will I know you won't leave me hanging again?" Amber asked.
"It wasn't supposed to be like this in the first place I swear. This won't happen again. If you say no thats fine too. I just want you to not hate me for this." Dave said.

Amber was nervous to give a reply, but she felt like they can get past this and move on.
Amber rolled her eyes.
"Fine David. You better not fuck me over again!" Amber said very hostile.
"Thats a promise!" Dave said.
Dave walked towards Amber away from the other side of the couch and embraced Amber in a long hug.

Amber felt so soft to Dave that he didn't wanna let the hug end.
"Dave you can let me go now." Amber said.
"But you so soft girl." Dave said with his head in the crook of Amber's neck.
"David move!" Amber said mugging Dave giggling.
"You gone get enough of calling me by my whole government. I got folks outchea looking fa me." Dave said.

"Boy you whatever I call you." Amber said giggling.

"I can't believe you popped up at my house at one o'clock in the morning." Amber said.
"Well i'm sorry 'bout that but, I didn't know what else to do. I knew nine times outta ten I was probably blocked, so I just did a lil pop up visit." Dave said humping his shoulders.

"It seem like I startled you the way you was holding onto that bat." Dave said.
"You did damnit!" Amber semi-yelled.
"My apologizes lil mama." Dave replied laughing.

2:34 a.m
Amber's POV

mAmber's POV