II: Dave's Pre-Turnup

Dave's HouseWednesday, June 5, 20193:14 P

Dave's House
Wednesday, June 5, 2019
3:14 P.M.

Dave's POV

I had just got out the shower, when I heard my front door open and close

"Baby is that you?" I yelled standing at the top of the stairs, holding my towel on my lower body.

"No David, its your favorite little sister." Ashley yelled upstairs. "And put on some clothes!" She added.
"Shut UP! I'll be down there in a second though."

My parents, sister, and girlfriend had keys to my house, just in case of an emergency. They don't do pop-ups often, unless they want something.

I threw on some boxers, jogging pants, and a muscle shirt. As I walked downstairs I saw Ash in the refrigerator grabbing a apple.
"You stay stealing some shit." I said with a mug.
"Boy shutup." She replied before rinsing the apple and bitting it.
"How you doing today?" She asked.
"I was fine until yo' lil ass showed up."
"It ain't little no more. My baby been putting in that work." She said winding her hips a bit.
"Man gone on." I said fanning my hand at her.

I walked into the family room and turned on my TV. Ash followed behind me, still munching on the apple.
"Where Christine?" She asked.
"At the nail shop."
"Mmm." She replied bobbing her head and bitting into the apple.

She crossed her legs so I knew she was finna ask for something.
"What you want?" I said giving her the side eye.
"How you know I was about to ask for something?" She said with a confused look.
"A, yo' legs crossed and B, you only come to my house when you want something yo. So wassup?"

"Whatever." She said rolling her eyes. "But I need you to add two people to the list for the party for me." She said as she placed her finished apple on top of a napkin on the couch.
"Aight. Who?"
"Kiyah and this girl name Amber."
"Yo' stripper friend Kiyah?"
"Yes. What other Kiyah do you know?" She replied.
"Okay, and who is Amber?"