VIII: Frustrated

Friday, June 21,2019
5:34 p.m
Dave's POV

My mind can't do shit, but race right now

My mind can't do shit, but race right now. Christine come in here on some bullshit talking about she pregnant and to be honest having a baby with her crazy ass is the last thing I wanted to do. She told me that shit two days ago and my brain still can't wrap around that shit.

My thoughts were interrupted when I got a text message.
Amber💙😏: we still on for tonight?
                                                                               5:35 p.m

Fuck. I thought to myself. I completely forgot about the damn date with Amber. I just ignored the text. I know imma seem like a dick, but I just can't tell her that I have a baby on the way because I like her. That'll definitely run her away.

Amber💙😏:
soo that's a no?
6:30 p.m
you know what? you could've at least called like a real fucking man!
6:35 p.m
fucking asshole
6:36 p.m
you just like the rest of these bum ass niggas !!
6:36 p.m

Shawty was really going in on me. She right I could've called, but I don't have the balls to. I know telling her that shit gone make her not wanna talk to me ever again. Most females do not want to deal with babymama drama.

But what if the damn baby not even mine, or what if the bit-.. she not even pregnant for real? I gotta get my mind off of this shit. Already having a muscle shirt and sweats on, I threw on a jacket.

I locked my house door as I headed to my car.
I was ridin' round trynna find somewhere to go, really just trynna clear my thoughts.

8:34 p.m
Amber's POV

I can't believe this bastard

I can't believe this bastard. This nigga really gone set up a fucking date, and just ignore me. Not a call, or a text back. I'm not texting him no more, and I put him on block. This nigga got me fucked up for REAL.