Chapter 26

3rd person pov

The gang arrived at the club to meet the others, taehyung thanks again everyone you helped to save him and promised a big dinner in a expensive restaurant, taehyung talked a bit with baekhyun and find out they had many things in common, jimin, jin and some of the txt members went to the dance floor, suga and namjoon looked at their boyfriends with lust, their dancing moves were so sexy that couldn't resist but of course they noticed the men that were looking at them like they were ready to attack them. Jungkook was drinking a little farther away from taehyung and baekhyun, he was thinking about how beautiful will be taehyung if he was covered with chocolate, only the thought made him hard.

Jungkook was so into thinking that he did not notice a girl dressed in a short black dress and high gold heels stood in front of him looking at him with a smirk "hello there preety boy" she smiled with a seductive way and jungkook raised his head to look at the girl, only looking at her made him want to kill her but he remembered the promise he had with the boys and smirk at the girl "hi", "you are very handsome, do you have any company?" the girl asked, taehyung was looking at the scene in front of him waiting for jungkook's answers "I came with some friends but they are dancing right now" jk said with a small smirked and taehyung swear he was ready to attack him, J-hope went closer to taehyung so he can't kill the girl or jungkook, "can I know your name?" the woman said "you go first" the mafia boss said "okay then I'm Victoria", "I'm jk" he said, Victoria went closer to him and start talking with low voice so they can't hear them.

"What are they talking about, who is she?" taehyung said angry, "taehyung calm down is probably nothing serious" baekhyun said trying to calm his friend, he made a signal to jimin and jin to come , help the situation, "why are they so close? He has a boyfriend" tae said with an angry pout, "did something happened when I wasn't there, did kookie fall for a girl?" he was ready to cry, looking with puppy eyes J-hope "What no no absolutely not, he loves you very much" hoseok said with a smile and hug taehyung, "Taetae what happens dear?" Jin said looking at taehyung's sad face "look on your own" he said and point at jungkook, jin and jimin were shocked, their boss giving attention to other that taehyung? "ohhhh he is a fucking dead man" jimin said.

After sometime and exo try to control taehyung not to kill anyone, jungkook and Victoria start talking louder "Tell me jk are you single? Do you want to have some fun in the back rooms?" she said and smirked at him, holding his hand in her hips, taehyung was boiling in anger, jungkook is going to regret it but he wait for his answer "well maybe we can ha e some fun" and that's it taehyung break free from baekhyun's and sehun's arms and went towards jungkook "he is going to die" jimin said and smirked, taehyung arrived at their table "taehyung?",

before he can say anything else taehyung slapped him very hard "DONT YOU DARE TALK TO ME FOR AT LEAST A WEEK", jungkook wided his eyes maybe he crossed the line "baby listen-", "wait you are taken?" Victoria asked "NOT ANYMORE now he is all yours" taehyung siad and left the table he went back to his company only to find his friends except namjoon, suga and J-hope clapping for what he did especially jimin he hug him and tell him that he is very proud of him.

Then namjoon remember the plan the he and suga had to make their boyfriends jealous "okay how about we go on a strip club?"namjoon said and exo except baekhyun shout" WE ARE IN", "and why a strip club? We have small kids here" Jin said glaring at namjoon "ohhhh come on baby they are above 21 so don't worry now let's go" rm said "okay I want to dance you never know maybe I'll find a hot dude and have some fun with him" taehyung said and went closer to the door, jungkook was ready to explode "DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT" he growl angrily "did you heard something, I didn't now let's go to have fun".