Chapter 20

Jungkook's pov

I felt so happy when my baby said yes for the date, I want to surprise him and that's why I went him in the most famous and most expensive store in the world and I am very proud to be the owner, I closed the whole balcony that has the best view, I am sure he will be excited as soon as he sees I have prepared it for him. "Jungkook were are we going?" my baby ask I kissed him and I said "it's a surprise baby" and he pout. Ohhhh cute. WAIT NOOOOO I CAN'T TURN TO A SOFT MAN ahh this boy. After a very comfortable ride we arrived at the restaurant.

I got out of the car quickly to arrive in time to open the car door for my baby to come out. We shook hands and went to the door, where the waiter opened the door for us and we went to the reception for the reservation I made"Good afternoon Mr. Jeon what a pleasure to have you here"the woman said and bow to me "thanks" i said without showing any emotion.

He arrived at our table I have to say the decore is beautiful and  judging by the style of my baby he is excited.

Taehyung's pov

Me and jungkook went to the most famous restaurant in Seoul is so beautiful a lady led us to our table, to my surprise the table was on the balcony of the restaurant and it was just us the view was so beautiful

and so does the table it was so romantic I didn't know jungkook can be so romantic and so soft

"So you like it baby?" jungkook ask me with his bunny smile, I smiled back with my boxy smile and said "it's beautiful bunny", "bunny ?", "yeah you look like one and I will call you that too ohhh I have many nicknames for you like honey, darling, ...

"So you like it baby?" jungkook ask me with his bunny smile, I smiled back with my boxy smile and said "it's beautiful bunny", "bunny ?", "yeah you look like one and I will call you that too ohhh I have many nicknames for you like honey, darling, daddy, kookie and  bunny what do you like?" I said and laughed a little with his confused face "I didn't know you have so many nicknames for me but I like all of them, you can call me whatever you want my love" he said with a smirk and I blush, I opened the menu to find something delicious and new to eat but my eye  fell on the prices it's too expensive "mmmm honey every thing is so expensive you don't have to spend so much money on me", "you deserve any luxury, why are you so presious and you deserve it, anyway I have a surprise you did not say? And let me tell you a secret, I run this restaurant".