Chapter 2

3rd person pov

"So are the guns ready?" Jk ask. "Yes boss they are ready and the plan is ready so we can go and kill some people" Rm said. "Wait a minute and why we should kill the Devil's gang? Can someone tell me?" Jin said. "What do you not understand Jin they want to kill us and they have some good weapons that Jk want that is very simple." Suga said. "Now all go to the van. Let's have a battle between Bts gang and Devili's gang" said Jk with a smirking face.

______________________________________

"We are here" Jin said and all got their guns and knives and went inside the Devili's gang house after they kill all the guardians, they hide at wait for 5 minutes for the gang to arrived at "home", when the gang arrived the leader went and sat on a  big silver chair in a big table. Then a man of the gang walked inside and said "Boss someone kill all of are guardians and break into our house", "What?" he said with an angry face and the man scared a little. "Find them and kill them all NOW" he shout and Jk answered "I don't think that is good idea kill them mmm I don't think so bastard".

Then Jk appeared and the Devil's boss opened wide his eyes "Jeon Jungkook? What are you doing here what do you want? " he said with a scared face. "Am here to kill you and your gang and then I got all your weapons." Jk said" That's never going to happen Jk. Guys kill him with all cost hahaha Jk you so stupid that you came  alone here we are 30 and you are only one how pathetic hahahaha. " the boss said and all the gang went inside the room Jk was " Oh let's see who is the pathetic and bastard here old man. Guys come out don't be shy" Jk said with a smirk on his face at then for every corner of the room the Bts gang appeared. "What how do you do that and how we didn't see them", "I'm not the biggest mafia boss and surial killer for nothing Now kill them all guys the leader is mine" said with a smirk face and his devili's eyes. "Yes Jk, come on guys let's go and kill them all to know who is the best gang and to have some fun too" suga said "Yes daddy let's kill them" jimin said and give him a passionate kiss. All except suga "JIMIN NOT NOW YOU NEEDY BOY".

After 10 minutes they killed them all except the leader. Then Jk went to him at said"Your time here is over  old man is time to go to hell when you belong" and after that he killed him. Now the only thing that you can see is men on the cold floor dead with knives scars on them and bullets on their chests. Blood everywhere and  the six gang members to laughing. Then they heard the voices of the police.

"JEON JUNGKOOK COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS ON YOUR HEAD" a man said. "Wtf them AGAIN can just leave us alone to kill people without them in our heads?" J-hope said, "Don't worry about them I have a plan now quickly go take the guns and let's leave from behind" jk said, "Yes boss" they said and went to get the weapons. "OK boss they all here" j-hope said and pointed at a black baggage. Then they leave from behind and went to the van.

"Daddy when we go home can we fuck on the kitchen?" Jimin said with puppy eyes, "Of course baby boy daddy will fuck you so hard in the kitchen that you can't walk tomorrow." suga said. "DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT YOU HORNY ASSHOLES DO IT IN MY BEAUTIFUL KITCHEN."jin shout at the yoonmin couple. The other members start to laughing with Jin and namjoon give him a big hug and a kiss." Neither us my pink princess? "Rm said. Jin had a red angry face and shout at Rm," KIM NAMJOON YOU WILL SLEEP IN THE COUCH TONIGHT WITHOUT FOOD" the other start to laughing again and Rm had a sad face.

______________________________________

They arrived at the big mansion and went inside.

They sat at the big living room

and Jimin ask Jk "So jungkook what will you do about the police?", "Yes that bastards get on my nerves every fucking time" J-hope said

and Jimin ask Jk "So jungkook what will you do about the police?", "Yes that bastards get on my nerves every fucking time" J-hope said. "Don't worry about them me and namjoon have a plan to kill them all" Jk said, "And what is the plan?" Suga ask. "Listen here" Namjoon said.

______________________________________
That was the second chapter thanks all of you that reading my first book and I will post the new chapter today or tomorrow bye guys love you❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘