Chapter 19

??? Pov

"Tell me what happened to the boy?" i said "he escape sir", "WHAT!" how did this happened? That's no good, I need to find him so I can complete my plan. "SON" I shout we need to start the plan now "yes father?", "Tell me about him", "well I tried to make him mine but Jeon get him first he is very possessive over him and very protective, the boy now know how to fight" I sighed "that's bad it will be difficult to find and fight Jeon but we will try" I start to think the best plan to kill the boy and after that to take jeon's place. "You want the boy?" i ask my son "Of course, I want him father I will fuck him so good when he will be in my arms", "Get ready for the attack then" and with that I smirk. I WILL DESTROY YOU JEON.

~with taekook~

Taehyung's pov

I woke up feeling something wet in my neck and face "daddyyyy" I said tired because i am  still sore from last night he went too rough but I like it, the way he fucks me is so possessive and so rough that I can't stop myself to want more and more, "good morning baby boy", "morning daddy", "how is your ass?" I smirk and said "it will be better if you fuck him" his eyes darken and he  smirked at me " I think someone hasn't had enough from last night" I giggle and start to kissing his neck, because I know , that turns him on "ahh baby ah" I suck in his neck creating hickeys "mm baby ahh keep going" I kept going lower and lower in his body until I arrived in his dick I hold him and start to suck it "ahhh baby boy so good ahh".

After some more licks I get it all in my mouth and start to suck harder "aahh baby I'm gonna cum ahh" I smirk in that but soon enough my smirk feed away because the door of the room open "Guys the breakfast is-OMG WTF ARE YOU DOING, I'M LEAVING", i keep sucking and after a minute jungkook cum hard in my mouth " you did good baby" he kiss my lips and said "now let's take a shower and go downstairs".

After we shower he went downstairs to meet with an angry Jin "Why you two do dirty things in the morning?" Jin hyung said, I make puppy eyes and said "I'm sorry eomma" and I kissed his cheek "Okay, okay, I forgive you my baby"i giggle until I heard jungkook's answer" I think you mean MY BABY" he hug me for behind and suck on my neck "ahh" I moan "no in my kitchen you horny assholes" Jin hyung said and I chuckle. "where is jimin, suga?" jungkook ask "he is still sleeping I didn't let him sleep till 6 in the morning, it was rough but I know he like it?" he said and I get worried about my friend is true jungkook broke me last night using diltos, vibrators, he big and thick dig that was absolutely incredible and two butplugs it was rough but I like it.

" I hope he is still alive my child he is so innocent?" Jin hyung said and we all turn to him with a look 'are you fucking serious?', "okay he is a dirty child but  this is yoongi's fault" I laugh and went with my daddy to seat in the table but before I can seat in a chair he drag me and make me seat in his laps I blush and he smirk and me.

After a minute jimin came downstairs and seat with difficulty in the chair "how are you feeling chimchim?" I ask him worried "good but I think my ass is crying for the pain and my legs blame me for their condition" I chuckle with jimin's words, "I am sorry baby but you wanted to be fucked rough" suga hyung said "yes, but I think 50 rounds were enough" jimin said and all of us  opened our eyes wide from the number of rounds we heard "ohhhh man this is a record gaines so many rounds woah tae you think we can do more?" jk ask and I glare at him "if you want me to kill you after that" I said and he smirked I don't like what he is thinking.

We were sitting in the living room watching TV when J-hope spoke "so we're do you think your dad will be?", "I don't know but I think one time when he was talking on the phone about traveling to abroad" I said thinking of him and then my anger start to come out"i want him dead, he will pay for killing my mother and locked me up in jail, hoseok hyung go and find information about KIM JEHUN and we have to truck him "I said and J-hope went to bring his computer all the other came closer to me waiting for orders" jimin you and suga will go tonight to 'drugs and fucks' bar to bring information from my father is the bar were he used to sell drugs", "Yes sir" they say together and I giggle "namjoon hyung you go-",