Chapter 13

3rd person pov

Today is the day of freedom, finally the couples can be together without cops or other prisoners to bother them. All the police is here and of course all the guns and weapons that the gang need is there too thanks to baekhyung, the meeting started 10 minutes before the prisoners go to cafeteria, nobody knows about the meeting except from bts.

"okay guys the cops are here so go to your cells and get your weapons and meet me in front of the gym now go" jk said serious, "Yes boss" everyone said and left to get ready.

_______________________________
Taehyung's pov

Okay taehyung calm down everything is going to be fine jungkook is going to protect you if something goes wrong but now you can defend yourself so now is YOUR TIME to leave jail and go back to hug your eomma again and find that bastard he deserves to pay for what he did. NOW OR NEVER tae that's your choice to prove everyone that you are not weak as some think you are. "get your pretty ass here baby" daddy said, "yes daddy but can I tell you something?", "I know baby that you are scared but I am here with you and I kill anyone who try to hurt you","You know when I need you and that's one of the reasons I love you" I said, "I love you too" jungkook said and we shared a passionate kiss, "okay now come with me others are waiting" jungkook said and we went to the gym.

3rd person pov

All the members circled the room meeting and kill all the guards, after that they went inside and hide so no one can see them and listen the police officers talking about their panisment. "I think we should kill them", "no that's the better death we have to torture them first one by one", "I don't care what will you do I want them dead so your choice", "Can you all shut up I am the best here so I will decide how there deah will be" the leader of police said "okay so what's the plan?" another leader said"Well I learn that the famous jeon jungkook find the love of his live his boyfriend Kim taehyung", "the drug dealer?", "we all know that his father is the dealer he just make the time for him", "yeah you are right", "my point is that the gang members love very much taehyung so if we torture him or rape him or kill him we hurt them the most and that time they are  weak so we kill them easy" the leader said and all of them get shocked the cops and the gang members.

"Are you insane he is innocent and we are protect innocent and pure we don't kill them" another leader said, "well you are right but we can do something bad for something very good his death will be for good trust me" at that time jk want to torture the man kill him, beat him and so much more but taehyung hold him and tell his that's is okay they all be dead in no time and then jimin spoke make all of the cops froze "I don't think so" he said and shot the big leader in his shoulder and after that all of them show themselves "well well well for your information you can't touch my baby and second you all gonna die NOW " jk said and the fight start shooting everyone non stop dead people everywhere bts and cops fighting for their life.

Jk's pov 

I stabbed an officer on his neck, after that another one and another one. I am so worried about tae he doesn't kill he just deeply injured them my baby he doesn't want to hurt people who innocent. Then I see a leader ready to shoot tae but I shoot him first he felt on the ground and I went to him and said "no one will hurt my baby I will protect him always", "I hate you bastard", "the feeling is the same" I laugh and walk to my baby he injured many cops and I kill them then I kiss him. "Great job babe I am so proud of you", "thanks daddy".

3rd person pov

They all dead most of them by shoot others by stabbing, black red blood everywhere now the plan is done with success the police need time to replace the dead cops with knew so they are safe and unbother for now. But the a shoot heard and someone fell on the floor after that another and a police officer fell dead in the ground and someone shout "JIMIN" suga got crazy he get the keys from a police officer open the door and left he run to the car that baekhyung give them to escape.

_____________________________

They arrived to jungkook's personal mafia hospital and went jimin inside suga was crying "shhh I-is ok-ay I-I am gon-na be fi-ne" jimin said and passed out a doctor with two nurses came and get him in the operating room and the members wait outside very worried. Suga was crying so did taehyung and Jin, tae went to suga and hug him "he is strong he is gonna make it, he is very brave please don't cry be strong for him he needs you now", "thank you tae" suga said.

2 hours had past but the doctor didn't come out of the operating room and that's when all get more worried about jimin. "baby please calm down jimin is going to be fine" jk said and hug tae "I don't know now I am more scared what if something goes wrong?", "don't think like that jimin take a bullet in the past but on his leg or hand not in his chest so maybe is more difficult for him but he is strong" Jin said and sat down. "Mr. Jeon?" a doctor said "tell me doctor is he okay, is he alive?" suga ask crying "he is alive but he is weak he lost a lot of blood he needs rest", "can we see him?" rm asked "yes of course room 18","thank you so much" suga said and run to the room.

When he entered the room he saw jimin sleeping the others were outside and what for yoongi. "baby I am here I love you so much, I can't leave without you please be strong and don't do it again I was so worried I love you jimin", "I love you too yoongi" jimin said and suga face lit up "baby how you feel? Are you okay? You need anything? Should I call the doctor?", "I'm okay calm down just a bit weak don't worry".

________________________________
After that everyone check jimin to see if he is fine the doctor told them that he can leave the hospital tomorrow but taehyung wouldn't wait to see his eomma so he ask jungkook if he can go to taehyung's home and he accepted. Namjin went with them and suga with j-hope was left to take care of jimin.

Jin's pov

We left the hospital because tae want to see his eomma so we went to his house, when we arrived he saw a small but beautiful house.
Taehyung knock the door and shout "EOMMA IS ME TAEHYUNGIE I AM BACK OPEN THE DOOR" but no one responds so he try again but nothing. "Maybe she is at work" joon said, "no, today she doesn't work", "Maybe she went out with her friends Taetae" I said worried but I tried to hide it "no something is wrong please kookie break the door" he said and jk break the door and we went in tae is right something is wrong I smell blood then I heard taehyung scream "EOMMA".

____________________________
Well that's for now hihihihi see you in the next chapter I purple you💜💜💜💜💜