Chapter 23

Jungkook's pov

Fuck fuck fuck this can't be happening "jimin here is taehyung where did he go" I was starting to freak out " You may have shoot me but my jod now is done the plan was succesed " Liza said "WAIT WHAT JOB? " pls don't say it pls don't say it "ohhhh dear it was a distraction I had to make him leave so Kai could catch him and take him straight to his father he has big plans for him and for you but I think you already know that" she said and laugh "jimin leave with that slut and go to the torture room  immediately not the basement I will call the hyungs now leave" I said with cold voice the old and heartless mafia boss is back because I don't have my heart anymore but I will get it back "Yes Boss" he said and left I can see that he is worried and scared but know I want a plan and some back-ups.

Taehyung's pov

I woke up feeling dizzy, where am I? Did I died? I opened with difficulty when I opened them what I saw caused me terror I tried to move but I was tied with something like chains. In front of me were walls of blood, tools on a table covered in blood, and a larger table with handcuffs.

Then I heard the door open I closed my eyes wanting to make them believe that I am still unconscious, I did not hear many steps so they will not be the ones who will torture me the heard someone say "He is still unconscious but he will wake up soo...

Then I heard the door open I closed my eyes wanting to make them believe that I am still unconscious, I did not hear many steps so they will not be the ones who will torture me the heard someone say "He is still unconscious but he will wake up soon let's tell boss" they left and I heard that they looked the door FUCK how will I get out of here? If Kai works for my so-called father? They want to kill me? I hope jungkook is okay I don't want to get hurt, I just want to have a peaceful life with him and a family but now it's not the time to think of that. Please jungkook find me I'm scared.

 Please jungkook find me I'm scared

Jungkook's pov

"Can you do more quickly my baby is suffering right now and I bet he is scared ohhhh I swear to God when I see that bastard he is soooooooo dead" I think I will explode, I want to kill Liza but after I save my baby and kill both his so-called father and that bastard Kai "Jk calm down please we will find him" J-hope said "THEN FIND HIM", "o-okay" I don't want to be cold with them but I can't right now.

"Look jk I know you want to find with but is midnight let's sleep you need it" I looked at Jin hyung and sigh "okay" I said and went upstairs. I opened the door, undressed and lay down on the bed I grabbed taehyung's pillow and hug it I know I'm pathetic but I love him, I miss him so much I should have known. I can't sleep when my baby is not here so I opened my phone to see some pictures of him.