Chapter 9 (M)

3rd person pov

The next morning

Jungkook woke up and see the most beautiful creature that he has ever see. He saw tae sleeping with a little pout on his lips and that made jk to smile. He hug the younger more close to him so he can feel his body against his. He felt so happy that his baby love him and he accept to be his boyfriend but form now on he will be more possessive because he want his baby for himself. Then he heard a police officer who said that is time for breakfast, he was hungry but he didn't want to wake up his boyfriend because he was sleeping so peaceful but he has to.

"Baby wake up is time for breakfast" jk said soft but tae ignore him he tried again "Come on baby i am hungry and if you don't want to eat you wake up now" jk said soft again but tae ignore him again. Then in jk's mind pooped an idea and smirk. Both of them was naked so he thought 'why don't we have little fun so the next time listen to me' after that he start to kiss taehyung's neck and make heakeys, tae start to moan lowly, "jungkook let me sleep" tae said with sleepy voice and sleep again, but jungkook has other plans in his mind and take tae small hand and make him to palm jk's dick first slow and after two minutes jk make taehyung's hand go faster both of them moan but jungkook moan louder after a minute he cum.

But tae still sleeping then jk hovered above him and take the blanket off of tae and start to eat taehyung's little hole, then tae shut his eyes open and see jungkook eating him up and said with moans "ahh ah daddy aah what ah are you doing ahh let me ah ah sleep ah", "no baby is time to wake up I am hungry but now I am hungry for something else too" jk said and smirk and start again to kiss tae in his soft tummy, then kiss his nippiles, after that he went to his lips and start to kissing hin passionate and tae kiss back. After a hot make out session jungkook start to suck taehyung's dick and tae moan unstoppable "ahhh ahha ahh daddy ahh more I ahh ah ah I want you ahh right aaah now pleaseeeeee ahhh" tae pleased and jk smirk even more "OK baby boy but you will get a punishment so I don't gonna prepare you because you will get daddy's dick now" jungkook said and possessed his dick in frond of tae's hole "daddy please now I can't wait I want you inside m- AAAAHHHH" jk put himself inside him and start to trusting without mercy "my little slut you take daddy's dick so well ahh ahh yeah" jk said "AAHH DADDY MORE AHH FASTER DEEPER PLEASEEEEEE AHHH AHHH AAHHH YEAH YEAH AAAA I GONNA CUM AHHH" tae and jk cum at the same time.

After that jk clean tae and himself with a towel and said"now baby get dressed and come with me to eat breakfast"jk said and put his clothes on. After tae get dressed they went to the cafeteria to get food then they saw bts members in a table and sat with them and Jin ask "well boys how was your punishments?", "mine was the best my daddy went to hard last night and I love it" jimin said with a smirk, "well mine was perfect it was the first time I made love so I like it and now I have a boyfriend" tae said and blush then jk take him into his arms and hugs him and kiss his forhead, the others were shocked they can't believe in their ears "so you two are a thing now and you made LOVE too?" namjoon said still shocked, "Yes he is my baby boy and nobody can't touch him only me his is mine and only mine am I clear to all of you?" jk said with a cold voice, all nod.

After they finished their food all of them went to take a shower and wear some clean clothes (well all of them have a baggage with clothes and other things only them because they have much money and can do whatever they want and they are scary to so) they went back to their cells to take clothes and went to the showers. After they arrived jk saw many of the prisoners  looking his boyfriend with lust so he shout "EVERYONE IN THIS ROOM GET THE FUCK OUT  MY BABY WANT TO SHOWER AND FOR YOUR OWN GOOD LEAVE NOW" he didn't have to tell twice all of them went out terrified and tae said with his sweet voice "kookie why did they have to go I can take shower they don't bother me", the group laughs and Jk said"oh my baby you are so innocent, well I don't want anyone here because I don't want them to see your body only I can see your body understand? "," Yes kookie I know you jealous but I like it "tae smirk and went to take a shower so did the others.

After they left they changed with gym clothes (yeah the prison has gym too) and went to have some practice. Jk did push-ups, taehyung bit his lips seeing jungkook like this sweating, turns him on but he didn't understand that he was starting and checking him out but jk does and said with a smirk "like what you see baby boy? All of this is yours only yours, you can taste it later if you want" that make taehyung blush hard and he felt  embarrassed and said "I gonna drink some water I come in a minute bye" after that tae start to run leaving a bts group laughing their ass out. Tae was walking back at the gym when someone pushed him in a wall and said with a smirk"Hello again baby"

____________________________________
Who is he?, will jk save tae for him or he will late? What will happen in the next chapter? I purple you💜💜💜