Chapter 6

3rd person pov

"It wasn't me it was my father my father I am innocent" the boy shout. "Shut up kid if you don't want to die" suga said with an sleepy and angry voice. "Oh come on suga is just a kid and a very cute one, that I want to love and protect" Jin said with calm and sweet voice in the opposite cell, "Jin you should be heartless not a soft one" suga said, "Good then SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU HORNY BASTARD AND LEAVE THIS KID ALONE",Jin said and now all in the cells they are looking at him. "Jin baby calm down please" rm said and jk rolled his eyes. "Did you see how beautiful this boy is omg if I was gay I date him for sure but do you think is a criminal like us he looks very innocent" J-hope said, "I don't think so do you know why is he here?" jimin said and jk answered "No but we can easily know" in that moment a police officer walked outside their cells then jk grabbed him and said "Why the kid is here?", "we caught the kid because he think it was the drug dealer we were research for but it's not him it was his father he was right"the man said with fear" and why you keep him in here then if he is innocent"jimin angry shout, "his father escaped so his going to make the time in jail for his father" he said and after that jungkook let him go.

After 2 hours it was time for dinner for the prisoners so the cells was open, the bts gang went to the cafeteria then tae woke up because he heard a voice "kid wake up is time for dinner go to the cafeteria" a  police officer said "OK" tae said and went to the cafeteria.

_____________________________________

Taehyung went to get food, he was walking when someone pushed him and fell on the floor with his food on his clothes. "Hey why did you pushed me?" tae said angry "Because I want it" a prisoner said laughing "Stop it now" tae said "Why should I? What did you do you piece of shit? " he said and slap him then tae start to cry "I am sorry please leave me alone" said and then someone shout "GET YOUR FUCKING DURTY HANDS FROM MY CHILD", "J-J-IN-N" the man said in fear and leave tae and run to his table. After that tae said still crying.

Taehyung's pov

When the guy left I raised my head and saw a beautiful man with a handsome face and  a smile on his lips and a man a little bit shorter than him." Hi am Jin are you OK?" Jin said and i give him a little smile and said"i am fine thanks for your help I am Taehyung Kim Taehyung", "and my name is jimin Park Jimin" the other man said. "So taehyung do you want to eat with us?" Jin said and I nod.

My clothes are still dirty but Jin said he will find new clothes. Then we arrive at a big table and my eyes went at the most handsome, beautiful, sexy, hot and muscle man I ever seen but I didn't realize that I was checking him out and said "I know I'm hot but it not necessarily to look at me like that" the man said and my cheeks  get red "I am sorry I didn't meant to look at you like that"i said," It's OK cutie come seat next to me"he said and I give him my boxy smile.

______________________________________
Jungkook's pov

I never in my life see a boy so beautiful as him his eyes, his hair, his pink lips, his sexy body omg what is that feeling I never feel like that before. Then he came and sat right next to me and said with his sweet voice and his beautiful smile. Oh god jk stop. "hi my name is Taehyung Kim taehyung", "My name is Jeon jungkook" I said cold because I am not sure about what I feel. "Guys your names now" I said and they looked at me shooked because they never see me be good to someone and nod "I am Kim Namjoon call me RM", "I am Jung Hoseok call me j-hope", "I'm Min Yoongi call me Suga", "I am Park Jimin", "I am Kim seokjin but call me Jin or eomma because for today we will protect you and love you like one of us".

Then Taehyung said" Thank you guys all of you you are so good I never knew that I will meet in jail good people", I start to laugh and say with a smirk "You are so wrong baby we are the baddest here and you are lucky that we like you if we didn't your time here it will be a living hell" I said and he start to blushing with pet name I gave him.

_____________________________________
3rd person pov

"Wow jungkook it's the first time you are good to someone" rm said, "Really? But he is so hot how someone so hot and cute can't be good to people?" after taehyung realized what he said he get red. "ohohoh someone has a crush already" jimin said and all start to laugh with the red face tae. Then they heard voices "THE DINNER IS OVER GO TO YOUR CELLS NOW" a police officer said. "So taehyung see you in the morning" Jin said and kiss his forehead and then rm and jungkook start to feel jealous,"okey okey we understand you have another child now stop" rm said, "Yeah he is right, go to your cells I go this cutie to his cell to be sure he is fine". Then the others went to the cells and jk and tae were alone. After they went to taehyung's cell jk said"See you in the morning my cutie "tae blush and said" Wait"and grabbed jk wrist and give him a kiss on his cheek "thanks for protecting me" tae said and went to his bed and the door of his cell close. Jk was shooked and then he left, he couldn't say anything and went back to his cell

"You like him don't you?" suga said. "I will pay thousands of dollars do see the biggest mafia boss fell in love with a innocent little boy" J-hope said laughing. "yeah me too" jimin said. "Can you all shut up he just kissed me" all said shooked "HE DID WHAT?"