Chapter 18

3rd person pov

"LET'S THE SHOW BEGIN" that's the last sentence before they dance.‌

As tae and jimin shook their hips on the poles, with the movements and choreography they did, they showed even more of their body until their underwear was visible. This made the two men unable to control their hormones. They wanted to blur their minds so that they could extract as much information as they wanted without realizing it, they were already very close to achieving it, also during the choreography the voices, threats and dirty words that the their boyfriends saying make the boys smirk even more, jungkook and yoongi were boiling in anger, Rm tried to make them calm but the scene of your boyfriend flirting and dancing sexy for other guys isn't the best to see.

"if you two don't take the informations that we need under 5 minutes we are gonna break in and kill them" jk said angrily and made the boys to shudder.
But they didn't want to give them the pleasure so with small and seductive steps they came down from the stage to start circling around their victims with a smirk on their face, looked at the room camera and sat on the men's laps hugging the person's neck and made their bodies move closer to them.

"Did you like the show daddy?" tae said with a deep sexy voice to wooyoung "of course baby boy you make me soooo hard you have to pleasure daddy" he said "DON'T YOU DARE" jk shout, tae start to give small kisses to the man's neck, he felt disgust by the man only jungkook is the man he want to hold him, kiss him and touch him but he have to do it, after a minute the man was a moaning mess "so, I heard you sell drugs?" tae said "yes" the other moan "I want a very big quantity do you have to give me daddy" tae said with a small smirk and press himself more on wooyoung's member "ahhhh keep going baby","tell me daddy I want to know", "I have very much, my boss steal drugs from the jeon", "mmmm ahhh were are they?" tae fake moan "It's in the truck we came to in the back of the club, all the merchandise is there we would sell it to a mobster", "good job tae" Jin said ans tae smile.

Meanwhile with jimin and San "so the drugs are there?" jimin said and peck San in his lips "yes baby, but you come with me my friends are gonna attack you if you go alone?", jimin was a bit shocked he was scared that yoongi will get hurt so he ask seductively "how many daddy?", "5" San said and looked at wooyoung and nodded and with that they said together "NOW LET'S HAVE SOME FUN" and with that they kissed them hungrily jimin and taehyung widened their eyes "THEY ARE DEAD" jk and suga said and left running for the room, they break the door and shout "MOVE" jimin and tae fell off the chair "it's was a trap?" San said still a little drunk but before he can pull his gun a loud BANG and both of them fell on the floor dead.Tae was so scared at that moment when he saw how dark jungkook's eyes were but get more scared when he said "YOU. HERE.NOW" he run quickly to jk's embrace, he slowly raised his head and said "jungkook i-" he didn't finished his sentence because jk push him in the wall and start kissing him hungrily.

"mmmm ahh jung- ahh" he moaned into the kiss ignoring his best friend in the hands of a lustful monster. "Yoo-n-ngi?" jimin stuttered scared of what will happen next "you had fan dancing and kissing an other man?"he said angry
" N-no", "then why did you do that?", "to make you jealous because you hurt me", "then you successed your mission, it's time for punishment" yoongi smirk and kiss jimin lust in his eyes, jimin kissed back melting in the kiss, he already forgive yoongi but here is the fun if he just tell him he likes to get punished by him.

The couples stopped the make out sessions and get back to others. "guys you did so good you were handsome like me, I am very proud of you" Jin said and hug them. "okay now baby boy and jimin you will get a taxi and go back home" jk said, "why daddy" v smirk because he knows what will come next "YOU. UNDRESSED. PUNISHMENT ROOM. NAKED. OPEN LEGS " jk said with a dark smirk and kiss passionate his baby boy one more time before he go "AND FOR YOU JIMIN. MY ROOM. NAKED. HANDCUFFS" suga said serious with a cold smirking face that scares everyone around him, "Yes Master" jimin said with a lower voice so only suga could hear "good boy" he said and kissed jimin's forehead and with that vmin left."Kinky I see" J-hope said and laugh, "shut up and let's go get our drugs and kill some people" suga said and went for the truck.