Chapter 16

Jin's pov

~Next day~
I was sleeping when I felt something wet on my face I opened my eyes to see my beautiful husband kissing my face I giggle and said "joonie what are you doing?", "I'm kissing my handsome baby boy" I blush "stop it", "what to have morning sex?" he smirked and I kicked him out of the bed and he fell on the floor I was laughing "ohhhh baby boy get ready for your punishment" OH SHIT "I HAVE TO MAKE BREAKFAST BYEEEEE" and run off.

3rd person pov

Jimin wake up kiss his boyfriend and let him sleep he went downstairs with a difficulty because his ass was hurting like hell "good morning eomma" jimin said, "good morning my child how is your ass?", " awful" both of them make serious face for a moment after that the start laughing "ahhhhhhh", "aaaaahhhhhhahahahahah".

The other heard screams not laughs so the went down quickly except taehyung who is sleeping peaceful next to a confused jungkook. They run downstairs "WHAT HAPPENED" three of them shout at the same time "nothing come eat
breakfast with us" Jin said with an  awkward smile "jungkook where is my baby?", "first he is MY BABY and second he is sleeping, he had a very good punishment in my play room", "YOU ASSHOLE YOU RUIN Him" jimin said with an angry pout "ohh baby you are cute come seat on my laps" jimin was ready to seat on his lover but a voice stop him "JIMIN UPSTAIRS WITH CLOTHES NOWWWWWW" taehyung shout and with that jimin run upstairs leaving the other laughing behind.

with vmin~
Taehyung's pov
I shout jimin to come upstairs because I had nothing to wear and I want to go shopping with him and Jin after breakfast fast my ass and whole body hurts but I will be okay. "Finally you come what did you bring for me?" I ask him with a smile but when he smirk and saw me the outfit I was shocked "WHAT JIMIN NO", "try it you will feel go in that after you done dressing come to my room I'm gonna pick an outfit like that for me too" jimin left and I undressed myself I wore this

 "Finally you come what did you bring for me?" I ask him with a smile but when he smirk and saw me the outfit I was shocked "WHAT JIMIN NO", "try it you will feel go in that after you done dressing come to my room I'm gonna pick an outfit like tha...

and I can say is pretty and comfortable I like it better that suits, or jeans and shirts I think I like cross dressing. I went to jimin's room after I done with my morning routine and saw him wearing this

"ohhhh you look very sexy in that"me and jimin said the same time" I like wearing skirts and tops more so you too"jimin said and I nod my head "what do you think jungkook will say?" I said and jimin smirk "okay you want to make a prank on jungkook...

"ohhhh you look very sexy in that"me and jimin said the same time" I like wearing skirts and tops more so you too"jimin said and I nod my head "what do you think jungkook will say?" I said and jimin smirk "okay you want to make a prank on jungkook?", "of course", "okay you go downstairs first you backhug jungkook and you said to him 'good morning daddy' after that seduce him make him go crazy and after he is ready to eat you alive leave with me and Jin for shopping" omg I like the idea I will practice for my role of seducer too "JIMIN YOU ARE A GENIUS", "I know now go down and start the show I will send a message too Jin hyung to get ready now go" I smirk and leave his room ready to seduce my boyfriend omg he is going to punish me so hard but I like when he is.