Chapter 4

3rd person pov

"So that's the plan?" jimin ask,"Yes what you don't understand jimin?" Jin said "So you tell me that we have to be caught by the police. All of us. And after 1 month the police will have a meeting with all the police officers of Seoul to decide how to kill us? And then what?" J-hope said, "How we supposed to kill them if we don't have guns or knives mmm? Can you tell me?" Suga said.

"My friend Beakhyung will help us he will give us weapons form outside."Jk said," And then BAM we kill them all and have our heads clear. "Rm said." OK and how the police will catch us we can't just go and say: Oh hi  can you catch us because we bored at home? " Jimin said," Of course not you stupid ass"Jin said, "Hey leave my ass alone only my daddy can have or touch my beautiful ass am I right daddy?" Jimin said, "Of course baby boy your ass is mine and only mine."

" OK ok enough both of you, you make me sick with your love"Jk said with a disgusting face. "Don't worry my dear friend one day you will be like me and jimin or rm and Jin"Suga said with a smirking face." Yeah yeah whatever I don't believe in love love is stupid. "jk said and went to his room.

Then J-hope ask" And how we will be catch by the police? "," We will list a bank very simple" Rm said with a smirking face

Then J-hope ask" And how we will be catch by the police? "," We will list a bank very simple" Rm said with a smirking face."," Don't smirk you are scary"Jin said.

______________________________________

The next day

Bts went and entered the bank dressed in black then the sirens started beating and they came out with bags full of money. After one minute the police came and caught the Bts gang. A police officer said "Finally we have the biggest mafia boss here in front of us with handcuffs", an other said" It's  time for you  to go to jail you pathetic bastards". "Why everyone like to say us bastards I don't understand." Jimin said with pouty lips. " Don't worry baby they will die very soon" suga whispered to jimin.

______________________________________

"Now you are in jail and you have to follow our rules am l clear?" the leader of the police said, "Shut up maybe now we are prisoners but if I want I can kill you right here right now so fuck off and tell us where is our cells." You, show them their cells" he pointed a police officer there. "Yes boss" he said and lead them on their cells. All the couples was on the same cell except jk and j-hope that they wasn't a couple but had the same cell.

"OK we are at jail, now what?" Jin said with a disgusting face. "Wait and see Wait and see" Jk said with a smirk on his face.

_____________________________________
Follow me to know when I update a new chapter. Bye I purple you
💜💜