Chapter 36

3rd person pov

" You sure you took your lesson? " suga widened his eyes hearing the voice of his lover, he raised his head just to see jimin looking at him, he quickly got up and hugged him crying saying sorry and sorry again, jimin hugged him back, all this time he could hear everything the other said but he couldn't answer, he tried to wake up to hug him and wipe his tears but he couldn't. "Stop crying it's okay I'm here now" jimin said.

Suga broke the hug and kissed jimin passionately catching him off guard, jimin after some time kissed back and he have to admit he missed yoongi's lips on his, after some minutes they broke the kiss "how are you feeling, do I need to call the doctor?" suga asked, "no I'm okay" jimin said, "jiminie baby I want to tell you that I'm truly sorry for the way I treated you, I really regret it" suga said tearing again, "I told you it's okay I forgive you" jimin said and smiled, they start leaning towards each other, their lips ready to feel the heavenly taste of each other when the door opened revealing the whole group "Jiminie omg" taehyung said and run to him hugging him "I missed you so much" jimin laughed, "I missed you too my little tiger", "glad you are back jimin" jk said and  smiled at him. Jin and J-hope went and kissed his forehead and rm gave him a present "for me?" jimin said and he nodded at him. Jimin opened the present and saw a plush animal.

 Jimin opened the present and saw a plush animal

"OMG I love it thank you" jimin smiled at them. After that they sat down and talked about the mission and the diamonds and some time later the doctor came in and was surprised to see jimin awake but he remained calm "good evening Mr.Park how are you feeling?" he said, "Good just my stomach hurts a bit and I have a headache but other than that I'm okay" he said, "It's natural you just woke up from a coma" the doctor said jimin nod his head, then jungkook sound "when can we take him home", "tomorrow morning, I still need to run some tests just to be sure that he is okay and healthy" suga nodded at that "sure doctor", "Even after you leave hospital and you still feel sick come and see me okay?"he said and jimin nodded again his head.

" Finally I will go home I miss my bed, jin hyungs food and cuddling with my cat ",    " you have a cat since when? "yoongi asked making everyone laugh" I mean you silly, you are my little meow meow " jimin said making yoongi pout, melting the younger's heart immediately," okay now lover birds, now that jimin is fine we will go home to let him rest, suga stay with him if something happens call me"jungkook said, "okay jk" he answered, one by one the guys left the room not before Jin and taehyung kiss jimin's cheeks making suga jealous, they may be his group members but jimin's cheeks are only his. "I have an idea" jimin said, "how about you come and cuddle with me here and watch a movie together ah?" he said and suga didn't have to be told twice he quickly went inside the blanket and cuddle with jimin kissing his cheeks "Mine" he growled, "possessive shit" jimin said and laughed.

~with taekook ~

Jungkook's pov

After we left from the hospital I took taehyung to a cafe, well not an ordinary one this is a dog cafe, I know he likes dogs very much and seeing him happy makes me happy so I brought him here. I am really soft for him. Taehyung was now playing with a puppy, I don't know who is the most adorable taehyung or the puppy. His boxy smile showing. I love this little man he changed my life and now I'm ready to go farther. "Kookie come play with us we feel lonely without you" taehyung's voice made me get out of my thoughts "coming baby" I said and went towards them. I went closer to tae and the puppy I sat down on the floor and the puppy quickly came to me"hello there buddy "I said and took it in my arms." Awwww you two are adorable "taehyung said and took out his phone and took a picture of me hugging the puppy.

" What's your name little guy? " I asked him awaiting for taehyung to answer my question as the puppy couldn't talk" hi my name is Tom "tae said with a weird voice doing the puppy" ohhh Tom nice to meet you, do you know maybe someone with the name...

" What's your name little guy? " I asked him awaiting for taehyung to answer my question as the puppy couldn't talk" hi my name is Tom "tae said with a weird voice doing the puppy" ohhh Tom nice to meet you, do you know maybe someone with the name Jerry? "asked jokingly" mmmm yes he is my best friend "taehyung answered again," okay then go play with him so I can stay with my cute boyfriend here said smirking looking at taehyung's blushing face and as if the puppy really understood what jungkook said he left going to his friend "See even the dog wants us to stay alone" I said and went closer to tae. "baby?", "yes?", "I have a surprise for you" I said and the moment he heard the word surprise his eyes light up "what is it tell me, plssss" he said showing me his puppy eyes, he knows that I can't resist them "okay okay I won't tell you want is it, but I will take you there" I said looking at him, taehyung stood up and said "okay let's go" before I can say anything else he left running from the Cafe but not before saying a quick 'goodbye puppies see you next time'.

After that I payed for our drinks and went out on the car where taehyung was waiting for me. "open the door I want to go to my surprise", "okay okay love be  patient". Before I start the car I put a blindfold on taehyung's eyes so he can't see where I'm going "will I like it?", "of course you will" I said smirking, knowing taehyung can't see me "why do I feel like you are smirking right now?" oopsss... "I'm not" I said quickly.

Some minutes later we arrived at our destination, I helped taehyung out of the car "where are we?" he asked but I didn't answer, I walked towards a door and put out my key, I unlocked it and went inside with taehyung in my arms "Ewwww why it's smell like that is disgusting" he said and I laughed, "well baby you see this is my torturing room, I have killed so many people here and now is your time to torture someone" I said and smirked. I untied the blindfold from his eyes, he opened his eyes slowly trying to get used to the light of the room and then his eyes darken when he saw the person in front of him.

"LISA"

"Hello Taehyung"

_____________________________________
Hello everyone, sorry for the small chapter but I had to do it because the next chapter will be very interesting. Pls leave a comment and a vote, and if you want to get updated when will I update the next chapter follow me too.
I purple you all💜💜💜💜💜💜