𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥 ~ 𝟏𝟐

You washed up and ate with everyone... well almost everyone.... You could guess who was missing.

Bakugou was still in his office with Deku talking about God. But everyone else was sitting at the huge table eating and talking. Everyone was mostly talking to you about how to feel about tomorrow.

You were scared but you didn't want to seem like the weak link next to the others so you replied with something along the lines of 'not really i just want that bastard gone'. 

Deep down you were terrified. You sat and ate the rest of your food in silence. Every wrong possible outcome runs through your head.

You could end up dying if he knows about you sending your mom away, or even if he found out that you were getting help from another gang. Well who are you kidding he probably already knows by now. You didn't know how to feel. Your eyes filled with overwhelming fear.

"Hey y/n are you good?" you look at Sero who asked the question. Everyone's eyes were on you. "Yeah i'm fine, do worry about me" You stood up and everyone looked at you as you walked up the stairs quickly.

"What was that all about?" Tsu says before taking a sip of her water. "I don't know, imma go check on her' ' Mina gets up and she walks up the stairs towards your room. She knocks on the cracked door and peeks in. you lay on the bed staring at the ceiling. She walks up and lays down next to you.

You both turn your heads to face each other. You then look back up at the ceiling before speaking.

"I'm terrified"  Mina just looks at you but you don't look back. She takes your hand and holds it tight.

"Me too. I'm going to be stuck here while you guys go out and put your lives on the line. I just wanna be sure that you all come back unharmed" you look at  Mina and you see tears welling in her eyes.

"Hey, it's fine we have a plan we should be able to anticipate anything he tries to pull on us" "you should?" you squeeze her hand tighter.

"No, we are all coming back safely. I promise you that'' you both sit up and give each other a long hug. You both part the hug and try to smile in an attempt to cheer each other up.

You both stayed in the room talking about anything and everything just to keep your minds off the situation at hand. But Mina popped a question you couldn't avoid.

"What are you going to do when you see him?" you pause for a moment. You look down at your hands and just with that one question they began to shake. Mina sees this and she grabs onto them.

"Im sorry, you don't have to answer that!' she rubs your hands. You shake your head. "No it's fine" you both look up at each other.

"Honestly, i don't know. I'd probably just tense up and become speechless at the sight of him." you rub your thumb across her hand. "I'm so scared. People are putting their lives on the line for me. All because i loved someone that was so obsessed with me"

"Come on now doll-face don't give yourself all the credit" Deku stood in the door frame.

You and Mina jumped at his sudden presence. "How long were you there for?" Mina asks "not long" Deku responds and he walks in and kneels down in front of you. "Stop blaming yourself, it's not your fault and we came here because we wanted to." he pats your thigh

"Come on, angry boy wants everyone down stairs" Deku stands up and sticks out his hand for you to grab. He pulls you up and you pull  Mina up and you three walk down the stairs. You hid your true emotions once you got in front of everyone, Mina did the same.

You smiled as you sat down in between Uraraka and Hatsume. "Ok i called you all here just so i know we have everything ready for tomorrow night" Bakugou begins