𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 ~ 𝟓

As the night went on you served your tables and collected some tips. But you mostly talk with Mina when she isn't dancing. She talked mostly about you and bakugou but you kept trying to dodge the topic.

"Come on y/n why don't you just flirt with him and get to know him?" you rolled your eyes and handed out some drinks "because i'm not ready for a relationship and to be honest i don't need a boyfriend im doing good by myself, plus he just screams bad news and i don't need that in my life anymore"

mina rested her chin in her hand and looked at you upset "but y/n you can't just judge a book but its cover " she whined

"oh yes i can. I'm not trying to end up like i was three years ago and you know this mina" you sighed and looked at her with a hand on your hip.

Deep down you wanted to try but your gut was telling you not to and you always trust your gut no matter what. You were kind of scared of his warning, you weren't sure if you wanted to keep nagging him and the others about their work but you wanted to find out so bad.

Then yet again your gut was telling you not to so you listen, hopefully it was the right decision.

Mina sighed and took a sip of her drink. It was getting close to closing time and you were making your last rounds around the tables seeing if anybody wanted to drink.

You walked past bakugou a couple of times making sure you didn't make eye contact, but when you did walk past him you could just feel his eyes on you. It was like he was burning holes in the back of your head.

Bakugos pov:

"Ayo boss you keep staring at y/n" i hear kirishima as he snaps me out of my gaze  "yeah what's up with that?" i feel sero nudge my arm and i look to see a smirk on his dumb face.

"I mean can you blame him shes one high-voltage hottie" i turn to see kaminari smile as he looks at her walk around the tables. I mean he was right but I couldn't let them know I was taking a liking to her.

"Shut the hell up i'm not staring at her" i cross my arms in frustration "yeah whatever you say buddy" sero said and they all laughed "yeah really funny dumbasses! I bet it's not going to be funny when you see a pile of paperwork on all three of your desks tomorrow morning."

they all got quiet, this was one of the perks of being the boss. I laughed and got up. "I'm going to the bathroom"

"don't get caught checking out y/n" laughter came from behind me, I flipped them off and kept walking to the bathroom.

Y/n's pov:

I made my way around the tables handing out the last of the drinks then a man waved me down. He was in the far corner of the club. I couldnt see his face but his eyes were what got my attention as I walked closer. They became brighter and bright-

'oh my god this can't be happening right now'.

I froze in my tracks as I looked up to see.

"T-touya"

I can't move. I drop my pen. He goes down to pick it up, and when he comes back up he traces the pen up my leg and to my chin lifting my head up to face him.

"In the flesh" his deep voice made my whole body shake.

"Long time no see y/n how you've been?" he whispered in my ear and his hand on my waist. I couldn't tell him to stop, no words were coming out of my mouth.

He was different now he had more tattoos (a/n: his scars are replaced with tattoos but nothing under his eyes)his body  was more muscular and his attitude was more confident. "Touya l-let me-" he grabbed my waist tighter and pulled me closer. "Let you what? run away from me again? I don't think so sweetheart you're not escaping this time"