𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥 ~ 𝟕

Kaminari and Sero sit in their cars and keep an eye out for anything suspicious. Nothing out of the ordinary happened since they followed you back to your place.

They texted back and forth from their cars and played some rock-paper-scissors to pass the time and stay awake. However it was mostly for kaminari, stakeouts were not really his thing.

It was around 4:30 when the boys saw a dark silhouette coming out of the building. The night sky pitch black with only the light post shining down on the parking lot.  It didn't seem like he knew they were watching but they didn't want to take any chances.

Kaminari waved down Sero and as he gained his attention he slowly pointed up at your balcony signaling that there was a light shining dimly that wasn't before.

Sero looked back to see where Touya went but it was no use; he was already gone.

They got out of their cars and made their way up to you to make sure you were safe. The whole way up was just the two boys going back and forth shushing each other.

They get to the fifth floor and see that the door is left wide open and they hear silent sobbs coming from inside. They slowly walk in and find you with your faintly lit condo.

You turn and jump at the two large men approaching you but you soon relax as you see their faces and once you do the tears are non-stop.

Kaminari quicking but quietly goes to comfort you trying not to step on so much glass while Sero calls bakugou to tell him what's going on. You latch onto him crying into his shoulder you couldnt stay here after what just happened.

"please... i... don't wanna... be here... i can't" you manage to say in between sobs. Kaminari softly shushing you trying to calm you down.

"he...he said he'd kill her if i don't go with him... he'll k-kill her" you held on tighter and closed your eyes at those last words hoping that everything would magically disappear.

"Who..? whos he going to kill" you hesitate and cry some more before speaking

"my mother."

Kaminari looks up at Sero shaking his head. sero turns back and speaks into the phone. "Hey y/n'' kaminari says separating you from him "we'll help you get through this ok" you nod and pull him back into a tighter hug.

"Now let's go take you somewhere safe ok" he picks you up and takes you down to the car and lays you in the back seat. He gets in the car and follows Sero back to the base.

About 40 minutes or so they arrive at a beautiful mansion perfectly aged and well kept. You fell asleep in the back seat. They enter through the gate and make their way to the garage that was at the lower level of the mansion.

They didn't want to wake you up because you needed the rest. Kaminari carried you inside, bakugou was standing in the living room on the phone. he turned to see the two men approaching him.

"I'll call you back" he hit the red button on the screen and walked up to the two. "Put her in the extra bedroom on the third floor" he directed towards kaminari he nodded and began to walk up the stairs.

Bakugo turns towards sero, he wipes his face in distress. "This is bad" he says bluntly "I've called everyone, these bastards don't wanna get involved in this mess" Sero crosses his arms "can you blame them, we are dealing with the most dangerous drug dealer in all of japan." bakugo sighs in frustration.

It was quiet for a while until sero finally spoke. "But you know who would do it" he says with a look bakugou hated, it always meant something he could never deny and he hated it with a passion. "What" he says with a confused yet serious look.

Sero doesn't say anything, he looked bakugou dead in the eyes and raised his eyebrows. He knew Bakugou knew what he was implying.

"no. no. no. i'm not calling him" bakugou crossed his arms and shook his head like a child.

"Dude we have no other choice we have to or else y/n and her mom are goners"

"i know!"

"What did kirishima say?" Sero asked "He said the same thing" bakugou mumbed in defeat "what?" sero asked "he's said the same thing damnit"

"see you have too now, it's the only logical option" bakugou holds his finger up wiggling in back and forth. "no. no. nothing about him is logical. Now give me your phone" he holds his had out waiting for sero to place it in his hand.

"Why can't you use yours?" sero says as he's pulling the phone out of his pocket. "Because I'm mad at you, you idiots," he snatches the phone out of his hand and dials the number.

*ringing...ringing..ringing...*

"Oi, deku it's me"

"Oh kachan what a surprise"

"Yeah yeah, look i need your help"

"woah, katsuki bakugou needs my help"

"Shut the hell up ya damn nerd"

"Alright alright, what is it you need help with"

"Touya-"

"Say no more. I'll be at your place by tomorrow night"

"Wait, you're not worried about this?"

"Why the hell would i... you know im crazy hahahaha"

"This isn't some adventure you damn deku, lives are on the line"

"That's what makes it so good. Anyways i'll see you tomorrow kachan"

"You better bring your A game"

"Don't I always"

Bakugo looked at the phone angrily "he did not just hang up on me, that dumbass" sero scared that he might throw his phone he just eased his way into a conversation.

"Soooo... is he coming" bakugou turned his head towards sero.

"He's arriving tomorrow night, I'm going to bed" he throws the phone at Sero and makes his way up the stairs. His room was down the hall from the one you were sleeping in, so he had to walk past your room to get to his.

As he was walking past his steps got slower then they stopped in the middle of the door frame.

His hands in his pockets watching the way you curled up in a little ball watching how your body moves up and down from your breathing. He shakes his head and reaches for the door knob to close it until he sees your movinging around restlessly.

He hesitates before entering the room and walking towards the bed.

'What am I doing' he says repeatedly until he sits on the bed next to you.

'She's having a bad dream you idiot, help her'

he fights his mind but his hand is already on your face caressing it. his touch is soft and calming for a rough guy. He only stays until you've finally stopped moving around.

He takes his hand off of your face and quickly exits the room closing the door behind him. 'You idiot, idiot, idiot, idiot' he thinks repeatedly say as he walks to his bedroom and closes the door.

He takes off his shirt as he looks in the mirror. Scar covers his chest from knives and bullets. He looks at a picture on the dresser then back up at his reflection.

"I hope you're happy" he runs a hand through his hair before falling back on his bed. He looks at the clock sitting on his nightstand

5:47

"Why do i even bother sleeping"

*********************************************