𝐀𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐲 ~ 𝟏𝟔

Your eyes closed to the sound of the gun shot.

However your finger never pulled back on the trigger. You open your eyes to see your mom looking in fear behind you.

You turn around to see Touya on the ground holding his stomach. You look up, looking at the black silhouette in the door frame.

The spiky haired shadow could only mean one person. "Bakugo!?"

"yeah it's me, go make sure she's okay" he points to your mom and flicks on the light switch you run over to her, kneeling in her pool of blood.

You frantically rip off a piece of your shirt tying it around her leg. She winced in pain as you pulled it tight. You turn towards bakugou with tears in your eyes.

"She lost a lot of blood. I don't know what to do!?" Bakugo runs over and takes out a knife cutting the ties from your mothers wrist.

"We have to get her to a hospital as soon as possible or she will die," Bakugo explains. All of a sudden you hear Touya's laugh behind you. Bakugo stands up and grabs him by his shirt, lifting him up off the ground.

"What the hell is so funny dipshit?" he laughs a little more before calming down. He looks at you and smiles.

"Sorry sweetheart but she's already dead" bakugou gets even more furious "what the hell do you mean by that?!" Touya rolls his eyes at bakugou then looks back at you.

"I lace all my bullets with lead and other poisonous substances. She doesn't have long maybe... 5 minutes... at most. And i highly doubt you can get her to a hospital that fast." he laughs hysterically and bakugou throws him to the ground knocking his head on the floor.

You start to sobb while trying to keep your mom conscious. "Please mom just please keep your eyes open" you look over at bakugou "please there has to be something we can do!" Bakugo looked at Touya, who was lying on the floor with a smile on his face.

"If i'm going to die then i might as well take her with me" bakugo clenches his fight and kneels on the floor throwing punch after punch to touyas face. With every punch more blood came off of touyas face and onto bakugos fist.

"You son of a bitch" bakugo only stopped when touya stopped moving. He wiped the blood that splattered on his face. He looked over to you and knew it wasn't good.

You screamed at the top of your lungs.

"NO! PLEASE WAKE UP! OPEN YOUR EYES DAMNIT!" you sobbed into your mothers chest. "Please don't leave me. You're all I have left!" everyone on the coms heard your screams and sobbs the mood changed instantly.

Sero and Tsu finished off Natsuo. He left them with a couple of bruises but tsu quickly ended his life without a second thought.

On the other side of the building jirou and ochako were having some trouble shoto had the upper hand with better hand to hand combat skills along with knife skills.

You looked over to your side and reached for the gun that was on the floor. You stood up and pointed at the gun and touyas body.

"y/n what are you-" you pulled the trigger, over and over and over again.

Tears flowed from your eyes as one by one the bullets hit Touya's lifeless body. "y/n stop it! He's dead" you ignored the blond and kept shooting.

"I said stop it!" He ran behind you taking the gun and throwing it on the floor while he restrained you in a hug. "You murderer! You son of a bitch! I hope you rot in hell you sick bastard!" you cried hysterically and sank to the floor and bakugou sank with you.