𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐠 ~ 𝟏𝟓

You sat down swiftly your heart was racing and practically beating out of your chest. You watch as he slowly walks toward you and then turns to go behind the chair you were sitting in.

You cant even look at him fear paralyze your entire body. After you swallowed the lump in your throat you spoke.

"What do you want?"

Touya chuckles, "I just wanna talk to my girl, is that too much to ask for?" You hear him set the glass on the side table next to you and his hands travel up your arms making you tense up and your breathing quicken.

"Touya please just- lets go, i already told you my answer-" his hand goes up your neck and pushes your back to meet his eyes.

"No! We are not leaving until you give me a reason why you left" you shut your eyes trying not to cry but the fear was too overwhelming.

Meanwhile outside none of them could see where Touya was standing.

"Dunce face keep looking" Bakugo was losing his patience "Kirishima, shinsou"

"yes boss?'' Bakugo stood over denkis shoulder as he searched through the cameras. "Do you see anything?!" shinsou looks through his scope

"nothin', the temperature in the room is blending in and disguising the both of them" kiri and shinsou look at each other "yeah boss we can't see anything"

Bakugo sighs "well we can hear him so he's somewhere in there! Dunce face, can you lower the temperature from here?" Denki nods "easy"

On the other end of the van Deku was talking you through everything, keeping you as calm as possible. "y/n just keep him talking, the more you talk the less attention he gives to what's around him. Okay doll, we'll get you out as soon as we can" you open your tear filled eyes and look at him in his.

"I couldn't watch you turn into a criminal anymore" Touya's hand gripped your face harder than pushed it to the side letting go. "bullshit! because look where I am now!" He now stands in front of you just inches away from your face.

"Just admit it, you didn't care about me" you shake your head "yes i did-"

"if you actually cared about me you wouldn't have left me!" you stood up and pushed him away from you as hard as you could "i left because i didn't want to keep killing and torturing innocent people for you! All because I loved you!"

It was quiet. You look at Touya with the faint moon light bouncing off of his skin and you could see the smile growing on his face.

Everyone listening in was surprised. They could never imagine someone like you, y/n... a killer. But that didn't change the fact that they were here to help you.

"Sir we can see them now" you'll hear kiris' voice through the coms. Bakugo looks down at the screen where they can see the same thing Kirishima and Shinsou are seeing.

"Take the shot now" as kiri puts his finger on the trigger shinsou interrupts. "Wait there's someone else inside. In the next room behind y/n" deku stands up quick walking over to look at the screen.

"Sero, Tsu I want you two to start approaching but be careful we don't know what's up his sleeve. Same thing with uraraka and jiro, i want all four of you to go but make sure nobody sees you, if they do take them out quietly. Do you understand?"

"yes sir" the four said as they entered the building discreetly.

"You know sweetheart you're gonna have to do some explaining." Touya walks up to you with the same cocky smile.

"What?" You look at him confused and worried. He was so unreadable it was the scariest thing about him.

"Oh you know yesterday I took a little trip to the big apple to pick up something, and I think you'd love to see it." He crosses you and enters your bedroom and turns on the lamp faintly illuminating the room.