𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 ~ 𝟐

You woke up to the bright sunlight in your eyes. You groan and turn over and reach for your phone to check the time.

12:23pm

You had to be at work at 3:30 to set up for customers at 4 and work till 2 in the morning but you didn't care. You liked hanging around the dancers and talking with your regulars.

You roll out of your bed and make your way to the kitchen. You didn't go groceries shopping yet so you had a breakfast bar you had in your cabinet. You ate it as you scrolled through your phone. You look at the time and it now says, 12:48. 'I should take a shower and then get ready' you think to yourself.

You get up and go to the bathroom and turn on the water. You then strip down and step into the shower.

You let out a soft sigh as the hot steaming water hits your head and falls down your back. You wash your body along with your hair and shave your legs. You turn the nob  and step out the shower wrapping a towel around your body.

You walk over to your closet running your hand back and forth on the clothes trying to figure out what to wear. They didn't make you dress up like some of the dancers but you found out a little more skin gets you more tips so you've always dressed good.

Your hand gets to one of your red and black plaid mini skirts and you've finally decided on what you were going to wear.

You walk over to your drawer and take out your fishnet stockings and toss them on the bed with your skirt. Then you take out a black crop top that laces up in the front. You look at the outfit, smile and put it on.

After that you walk up to the mirror admiring how good you look. The skirt just covered your ass and you tighten the laces on your top to make your boobs pop. "oh i almost forgot what shoes i should wear"

you look at your shoe rack and pick up your black thigh high boots.next was your make-up, you didn't do much just some false lashes and some eyeliner. You tie your hair up in a pony tail and pull out some strands to hang from the side of your face.

You grab your jacket and your phone, you look at the time and it was 3:13. You lock the door and and start to walk to the club. It wasn't that far of a walk and you didn't have a car yet so walking was kind of your only option

*small time jump :)*

You finally arrived at the club and there was already a line waiting at the door and it was only 3:25. You walk up to the doors greeted by Toshinori, one of the bouncers.

"Hey big guy" you say as you touch his arm he nods at you.

"Looks like we might have a full house tonight" he smiles at you and replies with a 'mhm' you walk in. when you walk in you see Mina running around with her hands over her boobs.

"Has anyone seen my bra!" she screams.

You rush over to her trying to calm her down before she starts to cry and mess up her make-up. "Hey," you say, putting your hands on her shoulder. "When was the last time you had it?" you ask her "i don't know. I had it on Wednesday and then i went home and-"

she paused and her face became stone cold "kiri" she growled and stormed off into her dressing room.

You smiled and walked behind the bar cleaning some glasses and talking with the other waiters. "Five minutes everyone!" yells Ms. Midnight the owner of the club.

The girls scatter to their places. Somewhere warming up practicing some moves on the poles. Right after the announcement you hear the door open and see a tall redhead walk in the club.

"MINA!" you yelled "KIRI IS HERE!"

he looks at you and you look at him giving him the 'you-know-you-fucked-up' look, he sighs and nods. You chuckle. Then you both hear Mina stomp out of her dressing room holding her boobs with one hand. You see kiri smirk as she walks up to him.

"where is it" she demanded "its right here relax" he says as he reaches in his jacket pocket of his tux handing the bra to mina. She grabs it and tries to leave but Kiri is still holding onto it.

"Let go, I have to get dressed," she says irritated, "Where's my thank you?" he says bending down eye level to his girlfriend. "You don't get one"

she attempts to leave again but he holds on tighter. She huffs out and replies "thank you. Can i get dressed now?" "yep" replies kiri. He slaps her ass as she walks away.

"Are you gonna stay tonight and watch her dance? i think she has almost half the dances tonight" you ask the tall redhead "no i have to go to work but i'll come back later with some guys from work so you better have some drinks ready for us" he smiles and gives you a fist bump before he began to walk out

"no problem" you smile and wave him goodbye. You never knew what job kirishima had but the way he dressed all the time you could tell he made a lot. Mina said he made so much that if she wanted to she would quit stripping.

You've always asked her where he worked but she kept saying she couldn't tell a single soul but you were excited to see some of his work friends maybe they would give you a clue on what the job was.

"Alright girls get ready were about to open" Midnight says "i want to see money all over the floor" she walks up the stage fixing some girls hair and pushing up their boobs to make them look bigger

"and don't forget, to be the sexiest bitch on the planet"

she finishes her daily opening speech. The girls cheer as the door opens and the club is flooded with men. You set the coasters on the bar.

'let the show begin'

*********************************************