𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 ~ 𝟏𝟎

You walk down the hall, arms crossed and really pissed off. You walk up the stairs to your room and you walk wondering what you were going to wear when dekus gang arrived.

You had nothing and you knew bakugou wouldn't let you leave to go back to your apartment and get some clothes. You sat on the end of the bed. Right when you were about to get up and take a shower mina barges into your room.

"y/n what are you going to wear" mina stays by the door. "Umm i don't know none of my stuff is here" you look down fiddling with your fingers.

Mina takes your hands and dragged you out the room. "Girl i have the perfect dress for you" she pulls you into her room that was around the corner from yours and sits you on the bed.

She goes into her closet and starts pulling out dresses and showing them to you.''do i really have to wear a dress... it's just a meeting, i can wear some sweat pants and a hoodie" She pulls out a bright pink mini dress with bowa like feathers on the straight neckline.

"This is a meeting with another mafia, you have to look your best to represent. At least that what kiri said" she holds the dress up to your body. "Beside why wouldn't you want to get dressed up?" you made a stank face at the dress

"I'm not trying to look like a flamingo" mina frowns "that's my favorite one" she mumbles under her breath.

She takes out another one, its red with sparkly straps and goes down to the knees. You shrug your shoulders, you liked it but it wasn't really you.

"Can i take a shower first then we can do this for as long as you want" "ok fine but you can use mine, kiris not coming back he said he has to run things but bakugou before the other gang arrives'' you nod your head and walk to the bathroom
~
"You ok bro?" Kiri walked up to Bakugou who was blowing off some steam in the training room. He walks up behind the punching bag holding it for bakugou. They say nothing to each other the first few punches. "Why is she like this?" Bakugou finally says. Kiri doesn't say anything, he just lets him rant.

"Im literally helping her out and she knows this... so why is she acting like this, like she doesnt want my help?" he punches the bag rapidly. He hit it one more time with all of his power. Kiri hands him a towel as Bakugou unwraps his hands. "Because she's like you" kiri says bluntly

"what!? No she's not, she's just a bratty little shit" bakugo says wiping sweat off his face

"Yeah she is, she's a hardhead,confident,and she does whatever she wants just like you. And if you think any different look in the mirror and maybe the red mark on your face will tell you"

bakugo crosses his arms and walks away in defeat. "I'm going to get ready" kiri laughs "maybe if you treat her like a guest and not a burden she'll be nice to you"

"tch" bakugou walked up the stairs
~
You get out the shower towel wrapped around your body. Mina was doing her makeup at her vanity. She looked at you through the mirror, you were going in her closet.

"You know you have to pick out something, we have to be downstairs in and hour" she says putting on mascara

"i don't know mina"

"maybe you need an extra pair of eyes" mina gets up and gets her phone off the dresser. She then dials a number and puts the phone to her ear.

"Hey jiro can you and hatsume come to my room y/n is having trouble picking out a dress for tonight" you look at mina with a hand on your hip "ok thanks" she hangs up the phone and continues to do her makeup.

Not long after there's a knock at the door. "Its open!" mina shouts. The two girls enter in their nice dress.

Jiro wearing a lavender cocktail dress with lace on the top and Hatsume wearing a plain red mini dress with a straight neckline. "Wow you guys look good" you say they both smile "thank you" jiro says