𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ~ 𝟏𝟒

You felt your body being shaken back and forth and your eyes slowly open to reveal the night sky through the window.

"y/n.. y/n.. You got to wake up" you knew that voice, it was Jirou. You sit up and look her in the eyes. You see her face scrunch up in confusion "what is it, why are you looking at me like that" you asked really confused. "Why were you crying?"

"huh?" you take your finger and wipe under your eye. You felt the cold wetness of your tears and you looked even more puzzled. "I.. don't know" she takes you hands and pulls you up out of bed "it doesn't matter it's almost time to go kirishima and shinsou leave in a few minutes"

"wait how long was i asleep for? What time is it?" you look back at the digital clock that was next to your bed. "It's almost two oclock in the morning, you sleeped all day"

'are you serious i'm not ready' you say to yourself in panic. "You're already dressed so just come down stairs in a few" you nod your head and watch as she leaves the room. You walk into the bathroom and splash some cold water in your face and take a few deep breaths before you make your way out the room and down the stairs.

When you reached the bottom of the stairs you saw shinou and kiri getting ready to walk out the door. Mina and Kiri shared a kiss before he left. "Be careful ok." Mina gives him one last kiss before he smiles and nods. "I will don't worry" and with that they got in their cars and drove off.

You look around to see everyone getting ready. Sounds of guns being loaded and the small blades being rubbed together making sharp sounds. "Alright now we leave in 15 minutes, that gives kirishima and shinou enough time to get set up just in time for when we arrive." bakugo makes eye contact with you

"y/n go to kaminari and Iida and get your coms in place" you nod your head and walk over to the two boys who were set up on the table with their computers. "Here" denki stands up and takes a small earpiece and places it in your ear.

"This right here has unlimited communication range, so we'll be in contact with you the entire time and we'll be able to hear everything that goes on with you and him so you don't have to worry." he smiles and makes sure the earpiece is in properly.

"Iida, make sure it's running properly" he nodded and put on his own earpiece and started typing at the computer in front of him. "Ok testing, can you hear me through the comms?" you nod and they smile. "You're gonna do great, we are right here whenever you need us" Denki assures you and you give him a small smile.

"Alright gang let's get going" deku announces "each team get into their car and park about a block away and then surround the building, you have your orders now go, we will meet you there" they nod and start to leave the house heading to their cars.

"Me, Kacchan, Iida, and Kaminari will be in the van just outside the parking lot waiting for you to get him outside for a clear shot, you got that y/n" you look at deku and nod.

The pressure was on you, if you don't get him out then you fail and if he finds out that you had help he'll for sure kill you and everyone that helped, not to mention the others that are helping him with his plan. Your hands start to shake, the thought that anytime during the mission everything can go downhill scares you to your core.

"y/n your going to arrive by yourself and if you need to Iida and Kaminari will walk you through it if you're too shaken up" deku walks up to you putting a hand on your shoulder. You shake your head "no i got it you've all done enough the least i can do is this on my own" he smiles and points towards the door.

"Well there is a car waiting for you out front, let's get this monster" you both share a smile before you look at the door and start walking towards it you open the door and walk to the car in front of you you could stop shaking. Your mind was telling you to keep going but deep down in your heart you just wanted to turn back and run away from this madness

"y/n wait!" bakugou's voice echoed from behind. You turned around to see him jogging towards you "what is it?" he reached into his back pocket and pulled out a small handgun. Your eyes widen and you step back a little.

"what? No i can't use that" bakugou sighs "yes you can you need to protect yourself just in case" you push the gun against his chest "no i can't, if your saying by protecting myself i have to shoot and kill someone i can't, and beside i don't know how to use it"

"look" he takes his finger and pushes something on the gun making it click "safety off" he clicks it again "and safety on" you shake your head "bakugo im not using a gun" he sighs "your imposible" he then reaches down by his boot and pulls out a somewhat large pocket knife

"if your not going to use a gun then use this you need to at least have something on you" you look at the knife in his hand and take it. "Fine" you put the knife in your pocket and go to get in the car.

"Bye y/n please come back safe love you!" Mina shouts from her room window. You smile and wave goodbye and you open the car door and get in. bakugou closes the door as you start it. "We'll be right behind you" you give him and faint smirk before you drive off down the long driveway.

"Kacchan let's go we're in the van" "yeah i know that nerd i'm coming"

While driving down the empty and dimly lit road you began to over think again.

'Maybe i should've taken the gun'

'what if he finds out'

'what if it's a trap'

'i can't do this'

Your foot starts to go down on the gas pedal making you speed down the dark road the roar of the engine grows louder and your grip on the steering wheel becomes stronger.

"y/n calm down i can hear your speeding" you jump as dekus' voice speaks into your ear, you totally forgot that they could hear everything. "Sorry i just-"

"it's fine just relax you're going to do just fine, take a deep breath you're almost there" you do as he says and take a deep breath in and exhale out, taking your foot off the gas and letting the car slowdown a little bit.

Before you knew it you were at your condo. Once you pulled into the parking lot your whole body tensed up, it's like you knew he was here already. You pulled into your parking spot and turned off the car, you just sat in it not wanting to get out.

About five minutes have passed and you finally gathered the courage to get out of the car. You slowly started to approach the building. While you were walking inside, Bakugou was talking to kirishima and shinou.

"Did you two see any movement since youve got here?" Shinou looks through his scope that was pointed into your home, still seeing nothing but darkness. "It's no use it's too dark we can see inside without light" bakugo sighs "damnitt, kirishima-"

"i'm on it, im switching to thermal scope"  kiri changes his scope and looks through it. "What do you see?"

"I can see y/n, she's right outside her door but still no touya, are you sure he's even here" you then come into the conversation "he is, I know he is, I can feel it." you put your hand on the door nod and slowly turn it.

You push the door open and you walk in. you go to turn the lights on but the switch wont work. "The lights aren't coming on"

"kaminari, can you see anything?" Denki starts typing "I see y/n but if he's inside I can't see him, he must be in a blind spot where the cameras can't reach" bakugo sighs. As you walk around you become more and more uneasy.

"Sup sweetheart" you turn your head around to see Touya's tall figure in the corner of your living room. You could barely see him, for that the only light you had was the moon light shining into your home from the balcony.

You walk over to him "look touya i'll do it i'll be with you ok-"

"ah ah ah" he holds up his index finger moving it left and right "not so fast, how about we talk for a while we don't have to rush this, sit down" he walks over to your side table which had a small cup and some liquor next to it.

He pour himself a drink before looking back at you with bright eyes that soon turned dark. "I said sit down"