𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 ~ 𝟏𝟑

You sat in your bed watching t.v. in silence. But you didn't really pay attention. You couldn't think of anything but the worst possible outcome.

'Can I just stop thinking for one second?' you ask yourself as you fall back on the bed looking up at the ceiling.

'You know what, I'll just go to the training room, i need to punch something'

You get up and open your door and walk down the stairs. It was still kind of quiet but you still heard footsteps echoing around the huge mansion. You walked quietly down the stairs to the training room. Your footsteps are barely heard even by you.

You get to the base of the steps walking through the door and flipping on the light switch, bright lights filling up the cold room.

You walk around the room looking at a few blades and staffs that hung from the walls. You walk over to the punching bags and playfully punch it. You watched as it swayed back and forth.

You go over to a small table that has some wrap for your hands, you wrap them up and stare down the bag before throwing your hardest punch at it.

The solid bang from the contact satisfied you as you continued to hit and punch the bag with all the strength you had.

The sound of your fist coming in contact with the bag drowned out the footsteps coming down the stairs.

You breath heavy and the sound of you grunting with every hard hit.

"Your doing it wrong" you whip your head around looking at the tall spiky blond walking towards you. He had on black joggers and a black tank top showing off his huge bicep muscles.

You watch as he points at the blisters forming on your exposed knuckles. "See look, you 're already hurting yourself, you're not hitting it head on" you roll your eyes letting what he said go in one ear and out the other.

"Well my bad i don't do this for a living" you say sarcastically. "Very funny, but everyone should learn how to punch the right way" you give him a 'tch' before letting him continue.

"Hit it"

You give him a quick glance before pulling your fist back then throwing it towards the bag. Bakugo then grabs you arm mid punch.

"Yo what the hell" you watch as he fixes your wrist position. "Straighten out your wrist, if you hit someones face like this your hit won't be solid and you'll break it"

"But Jiro didn't say anything when i was fighting Kaminari" he rolls his eyes. "Tch, that because she fights with her legs more and defends with her hands. If you watch her she rarely punches when she fights"

He lets go of your hand and gets behind the bag "now punch it." You give him a quick glance before pulling your fist back and punching the bag. And he was right, you did hit it more solid than before.

"Why are you down here by yourself?" He ask as you start to unwrap your hands. "I just needed to hit something, you know?" you hand him the wrap

"where you going? Don't you wanna go at it more?" he watches as you walk away towards the stairs.

"No im fine, plus i wouldn't wanna get in your way." You walk away leaving him there.

As the day went on you talked to the rest of the crew and they could tell you were a little anxious due to the way you looked and the clock and spaced out during conversations.

"y/n? y/n? Hey you ok?" you focus your eyes and look at Hastume who was toying with one of her gadgets on the table. "Yeah im fine i just zoned out for a second" you smile to cover up the uneasiness in your eyes.

Hatsume sighs and reaches over the table grabbing your hands. You look up at her "hey its ok to be nervous" your fake smile fades and you look down "but you don't even go out and fight''

Hatsume looks at you "yeah but everyone uses the things i make and i'm always nervous about if they are going to work and help them or if they might blow up and hurt my friends, but i have faith in my work and i don't get nervous anymore"

You take your hands back and wrap them around your body. You hear footsteps coming down the stairs and you turn and see bakugou rubbing a towel on his head drying his wet hair and walking into the kitchen. "Move you damn idiot"

"I was here first" deku talks back taking back the bowl bakugou took from him. "It's my house!" "and i'm your guest!" Bakugo takes the bowl and sets it on the counter and gets himself some food.

Deku exhales loudly and snatches a bowl from the cabinet. Bakugo walks over and sits at the table. "Hatsume what did i say about your things being on the table" "oh right sorry boss" as she gets up so do you.

You don't say a word as you walk up the stairs and into your room. Bakugo watches as you leave and then his eyes turn to Deku who was approaching the table.

"What's up with her?" Bakugo asks under his breath a little. Deku looked at him like he was stupid or something. "Why are you looking at me like that" Deku sits down "nothing your just an idiot" Bakugo doesn't respond to his insult as he keeps talking.

"She's probably scared out of her mind right now. She's practically walking straight into her worst nightmare just for us and you really asked 'what's up with her?'" Deku shakes his head.

Bakugo rolls his eyes and continues to eat but Deku was right he didn't know how terrified you really were. He sets down his spoon and gets up. Deku watches him as he heads towards the stairs. "Where you go-" "shut up" Dekus faint smirk lifts the corners of his mouth.

Bakugo walks down the hall and stops in front of your door. He lifts his hand up and hesitates for a moment. He takes his knuckle and knocks on your door softly.

No response.

He knocks again a little bit louder this time.

Still no response.

He sighs and steps away walking to his room. On the other side of the door you stood there with your hand on the doorknob.

When you hear the footsteps fade away you open the door peeking out to see bakugou walking about and truing the corner to go to his room.

You slowly close the door and walk back to your bed and fall on it. You turn your head to look out the huge window in your room.

You see the wind blow through the trees and birds fly past your view. For once something in your life was peaceful and you kinda felt safe as you closed your eyes and fell asleep in the peaceful silence.

a/n: Hey guys so i recently just started going to school four days a week now and its ass. I just wanna make it clear that im not abandoning this story, but that its going to take me a little while to write long chapters for you guys  so please understand im trying my best to make y'all happy. *And the same thing goes for some of you that read my 'Bakugo's Sister' story* thank you for 6k views and for your comments they really make my day. I love you all. ❤️