𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞 ~ 𝟑

Kirishima's pov:

"Hey bros sorry i'm late i had to make a quick stop" i entered the dark meeting room taking my seat next to the head of the table. 'If it was such a quick stop why were you late" i paused before i looked up to see my boss,

Katsuki Bakugo

"Sorry boss man, it won't happen again '' I rubbed the back of my neck before i gave him the file out of my briefcase. "Can we get started now?" a loud and annoyed voice echoed through the quiet room and all eyes shot up at the tall black haired man lighting a cigarette. "Gladly,"

Bakugo said through his teeth as he opened the file. I could tell something was bothering him but i didn't want to make things worse by bringing it up especially here, so i just sat there looking down at the file while Bakugo was going back and forth about money and deals.

I hated meetings about meaningless stuff. It bored me to death, missions and guns are more of my specialties.

While I was lost in my thoughts I felt a kick on the leg. I look up to see who kicked me, and I see Kaminari. He looked at me with a concerned wide-eyed look.

I gave him the same face, he then glanced at Bakugo then back at me. 'What the hell's wrong with him' he mouthed. 'I don't fuckin know' i mouthed back.

We both rolled our eyes and turned our focus back to the meeting.

Y/n's pov:

It. Was. Packed.

Money was being thrown everywhere. Guys whistling and cheering for the girls. I was pouring drinks left and right and it was only 6:00 and I still had a long way to go.

i had a couple of guys hit on me. Nothing new.

"Hey sweetheart"

The well dressed man got my attention as I walked past his table. "What can i do for you sir" i took out my notepad. He was by himself, that was the first red flag and he also had on a wedding ring... second red flag.

"You could start off by giving me some of you" he looked at me up and down and reached for my leg. I grabbed his wrist and held up his hand, he looked at me with a shocked face.

"Maybe you should ask your wife" I took his hand and showed him his own ring and walked away but i felt him grab my arm really hard and he pulled me in close.

"Playing hard to get huh?" i looked him up and down before pinning him on the table with his arm behind his back. "Toshinori!!!" i yelled, then moments later Toshinori comes up to me and the guy. "Another womanizer" he smirked at me as he took the guy with his hands behind his back.

"No, another husband" i crossed my arms and wiggle my hand to signal that he had a ring on. Toshinori sighed at the man and shook his head as he then started to escort the man out. "You little bitch" the guy said to me before being taken outside.

"Honey, if you're gonna call me a bitch make sure you put baddest in front of it" i blow him a kiss before walking back to the bar.

Kirishima's pov:

The meeting took forever. All it was, was Bakugo going back and forth with the cigarette boy about who owes who money and blah blah blah. I just sat there taking notes and keeping an eye out just so no one pulls anything funny on us.

The guest left and it was almost 7:00 so it gave me just enough time to go see Mina at the club. "Hey guys you wanna go to the club and get a few drinks?"

"oh you know it" Kaminari loosened his tie and walked up to me giving me a slap on the back. I chuckled then I heard another voice

"yeah sure count me it" Sero came up with his jacket over his shoulder. That was most of us but we were missing Bakugo.

"I'll be right back imma go ask Bakugo if he wants to join" i started for his office "You sure man? He seemed kinda annoyed after the meeting." Kaminari said with a worried look on his face.

"Yeah dude and if you ask me he needs a drink or two after that meeting" he shrugged his shoulders and I looked at the door before knocking.

"Hey Bakugo can i come in" he didn't answer so i kinda peeked in and saw him looking at his desk. I knocked a little louder. He looked up quickly and sighed before signaling that I could come. "What do you want shitty hair"

'ouch...my feelings'

" I wanted to know if you wanted to go to the club and have-" "no" he snapped back " come on bakubro just tonight, and after that meeting i think you need a drink or two" he looked up at me emotionless.

I smiled hoping to convince him with that. But he looked back down at his desk. I sighed and headed for the door.

"Fine '' I turned around so quickly. He started to get up "wait for real" i was shocked "yea, but only for a few drinks, got it?"

i tried to hide my smile "you got it" i waited for him to grab his things and leave the room.

"Wait you really got him to come with us" Kaminari and Sero said at the same time.

"Yea it didn't take much convincing, i'm just that good- AHH '' i got cut off by a slap to the head "shut up, you didnt do shit" Bakugo walked past us towards the cars.

I rubbed my head and watched as Kaminari and Sero laughed at me. Until we heard Bakugo

"you three better hurry up before i change my mind!" he yelled from the car we hurried to our cars and headed towards the club.

*********************************************