𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨 ~ 𝟏

Y/N's pov:

I walked up the steps to get to the door, tears running down my face and my bags at my side. I rang the doorbell and waited. I hear footsteps approaching the door. "Who could be here at this hour?" the voice said as they opened the door.

 "y/n? Why are you here? What's wrong?" i tried putting on a smile but it did show up "hi mom-" i broke down in front of her and she pulled me in the house and hugged me tightly. 

"Sweetheart what's the problem why aren't you at-" i cut her off sobbing out the words "we broke up!"

 I cried on her shoulder and she held me even closer. "shhh baby it's ok you'll get through this i'll be here for you the whole way" she said softly as she put her hand on my hair brushing through it. "Go sit on the couch and I'll make some tea" I nod and sit on the couch moments later she handed me a cup and I took a sip. 

As she sits down next to me she asks "Do you want to talk about it?" i didn't want to tell her what actually  happened because i would be able to get the words out so i shook my head and rested it on her shoulder. 

"Ok just know you can tell me ok sweetheart" i nodded and let out a little 'ok'. I tell my mom everything but this.. I never told her.

It was a 3 month healing process. After that day she helped me get back on my feet. I got a good paying job as a waitress at one of the strip clubs in town and I loved it.

 My mom wanted me to become a stripper but I told her it wasn't for me. I've been working there for almost a year now and I have enough money to buy a condo and move out of my moms.

 Don't get me wrong i love my mom but i want to become the strong, independent woman she wanted me to be.

*time skip*

"You are all set! You're going to be on the fifth floor!" the nice girl placed the key in my hand. She smiled at me and waved goodbye "Ok thank you so much!" I waved back as I left. 

I run to my mom that's sitting in the car and jingle the key in excitement. She smiles and gets out to hug me "i'm so proud of you. Look how far you've come" 

"thanks mom" i hug her tighter. "Come on now let's get these boxes up to your new home" she says to me. I grab two boxes and she grabs two and we make our way up to the fifth floor. I unlock the door and step inside. 

It. was. Amazing. 

Me and my mom unpack all of my boxes and move in some furniture. It was getting late and mom still had to drive 40 minutes back home. I said my goodbye and watched the car pull out from my balcony.

 I looked out to the city wondering what the world has in store for me tomorrow.