I Hate Mondays

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP
"I hate Monday's", I mumble as I turn and try to hit the alarm.

Dear reader, I have been told to wright everything in my life down for my future kids and such, so everything from now on is well my boring old life. Nothing interesting will ever happen to me, but I assume you want to know where I am, who everyone is, and well the just of my life here at our school on the cliffs. But you'll find that our soon enough, so until then you can read along to my life, thanks, now I'll start like usual.

Why is school so freaking early in the morning? No one want to go to classes this early. I mean, my classes don't actually start til 10, but I mean I have to shower, eat, talk with friends, a study still. I roll out the bed with my covers tangled around me and head toward the bathroom. I stand in front of the mirror with my red and orange hair sticking up in odd places. Well isn't that attractive. Might as well shower before I scare my roommates.
After my shower, I sort through the closet to find a suitable outfit for today. I decide on jeans, a white crop top, and some white flats. Now all I have to do if study and chat with my roommates, who also happen to be my best friends. I walk out of my room and find that Mary is cooking some eggs.

Without missing a beat she doesn't turn, but says, "Hey Tessa. How'd you sleep?"

You see everyone at Misty Bay Academy has a gift. No, not just some kind of present, I mean a gift that is part supernatural. Here they teach us how to use these gifts to help the world, and we even occasionally put on a show or two to show off and practice. Everyone has two roommates and takes four classes every day. And since our school is located on a cliff the view doesn't get much better, we can even go down and explore the beach area or even the forest. Now back to Mary, her gift is really all of her. See she's a wear wolf, not the mean nasty 'immma eat your face off' kind, she is sometimes sassy, but still sweet. I mean when you first look at her, she looks normal, jet black hair, normal hight, golden eyes, and black rimmed glasses, so nothing out of the ordinary. That all changes however if you piss her off, her teeth sharpen and well she gets claws, she can fully transform into a wolf, but she is good at controlling it. So she recognized me by my smell, and her great hearing.

I shovel my books onto to our table along side hers,"hey, fine I guess". But that's a flat out lie. I have been sleeping terrible for about two weeks now, but I don't want to worry her. "What are you cooking?"

"I'm making eggs and bacon, you want some?", she turns and looks at me peering over my books.

"That would be amazing," I say trying to cram the info into my head as fast as possible. I have a history test first period, yuck. "I assume David is still sleeping then?"

"Yep, go wake him won't you. He's gonna be late for class," she points a pan in his bedrooms direction.

"Sure," and I head off to retrieve him. Here's something you should know about David, he's an angel. I don't mean a nice guy, well he is but still, I mean an angel angel. Wings included, that's one of his gifts, he can fly. He can also heal a small bit, but not as good as some of the others here. He's one of my best friends, like Mary. He has brown hair, taller that me, blue eyes that glow when he's in fight and heal mode, and is good at art for some reason.

I open the door, grab a pillow, and throw it at him, "Hey wake up!"

He jumps up, "Hey! What do you want?"

I laugh, "You need to come eat breakfast, and if you sleep much longer you will miss first class"

"Alright, alright, I'll be there in a minuet," he gets out of bed and heads toward his closet, "you can go eat, I'll be there"

I turn and go to eat with Mary, David comes out later, we all study and then head to class.