Taking Controal

Zander un chains me and shows me to my room. He said I had an hour before we move on with the next step of the plan, so I decide to take this time to read up on the books he gave me in order to help with our goal. I smile as I set down the book I chose to gain the most powerful gift. Zander will be here any minuet.

I hear a knock at the door and get up to let Zander in, "I brought you this little sis," he hands me a goblet with more blood.

"Not yours I hope?" I do not need my brothers discussing taste in my mouth.

"Course not, it's the two girls I mind controlled."

I nod and drink as he asks again, "which did you choose to read?"

I finish the blood quickly, licking my lips to get the excess blood off, "the one who can charm people of course."

He nods and I feel the blood enhancing my power as we speak, "are you ready to go get back our academy?"

"It's been far to long of a wait don't you think," I smile and we head out the door.

We reach the academy quicker than I thought it would.

I sneak into ms. Millie's office and speak with her while Zander waits outside.

"Hello Millie.," she turns around as I enter her office and lock her door.

"Tessa, you gave me a fright. Care to sit?"

"No. I don't plan to be long."

Her face looks troubling, "What is it you came for."

"What belongs to me."

Millie face hardens, "Tell Zander he can come in. It's not like I could go anywhere."

I smirk, "not yet. He left you to me."

"Kill me now and get it over with."

"Fine by me." I charm her to jumping out the window.

I step outside to talk with Zander.

"Did you do it?"

"Of course. She helped kill mom and dad as far as I'm concerned. Bitch deserved to die."

"Good. I'll sound the bell the school uses to gather the kids out front here. It's seven in the morning now, so they will all be up getting ready for classes."

I nod and wait for him to return from ringing the bell.

The kids gather and he brain controls them. Eyes rolling back to white at once.

He stays with them, handing out plans for he next day. I take this time to drink more blood. The stronger my power the better. I must be stronger than Zander, after all I don't want to rule in his shadow.

I take a seat in Millie's office and work on reading, currently a book about one who can produce and control fire. I hear the back door open but I allow it to anyway. If anyone made it this far, I know who it is.

Without turning my chair toward the door I say, "do sit down Mary."

She doesn't and holds a knife scarily at me, "I dont want to hurt you Tessa."

"You won't," I get up and walk to her, taking and throwing the knife away, "join me Mary, you were one of my friends, rule by my side."

To my surprise she nods and opens up her arms, something in my goes to hug her.

I embrace her and she flips me to the ground. Holding my down with each of her limbs, "Tessa I know your I there. This isn't you. Fight this. Fight this for me! I love you Tessa. Fight to get back to me."

She kissed me hard on the mouth, I let my muscles relax. She takes this as a sign that I am getting better.

That was her mistake.

I wrap my legs around her waist and grab her head with my hands. She keeps kissing me, I kiss back.

She leans back finally looking to see if I'm normal.

I smirk and tighten my hold on her face. She turns scared and tries to get out of my hold, but to strong.

I sharply twist her head to the side with a snap.

Her body turns limp and falls on top of me.

That's when I'm pulled back into my head.

Im face to face with my good self. Her face pure hot rage.

"I LOVED HER!" My good self screams struggling in her chains.

"She loved you too, and I killed her. What are you going to do about it? Zander's blood weakened you." I smirk standing close with my hands on my hips.

She yanks more on the chains. They snap.

My face is a look of horror and confusion, "wh-what! How? You were weak."

It's her time to smirk. She swings the chains still connected to her wrists at me, "you should know better Tessa."

I start backing up but do not speak.

Good me keeps coming closer, "all that blood strengthened me too. All that reading I absorbed. All that time I was waiting."

She hits me and tangles me with the chains, "you cannot beat me."

"You should not have killed Mary!," tears dripped down good me's face, "it's me who's one now. And there is NOTHING you can do about it. I know I am good! And Mary BELIEVED IN MY GOODNESS."

She sang once more at me and all went black.

I wake up with a jolt. Mary. My Mary. I scramble for her body next to mine.

I cup her face in my hands, "why did you come to me? It was suicide!" I sob and kiss her lips softly once, "I love and will always love you" I whisper. Then I kiss her forehead once as well and get up.

Tears streaming down my face I head down the door carrying Mary's body with me. I find Zander I on his way to me, "you." I say almost in a growl.

"Tessa, sister, are you ok?"

"I will be soon," I don't give him time to talk. I raid a hand and fire burst out. I let it surround him and I burn him to a crisp.

I keep walking. I walk past the now unconscious students. I walk for God knows how long to I get to the area on the cliff where we were camping.

I stand at the edge of the cliff and kiss Mary's head once more, "May God watch over your soul my love." I drop her over the side.

I wipe the tears form my face and speak aloud, "may you take mercy on Mary Father, she deserves every bit of love and care. I will not ask any of mine, but if you can hear the prayers of the damned, take pity and let this work."

I stand with my back to the edge and take my hands and place them over my heart. I send my fire through and let death take me as I fall back into the sea.

This might not have been anyone's dreams, but it's my reality.

END

A/n: I hoped you liked my story wonderful readers, like, comment, vote if you think it deserves it. Xoxo~Vic