Why Must God Hate Me?

I wake up throughout the night, night terrors. I thought so, it's rare they ever stop. The storm didn't help. It's been going on all night, and so far we don't think it plans to stop. I decide to get up, it's like six in the morning, but I can't sleep anyway. I make my way into the kitchen and make some hot coco, the warm chocolate sent draws me to comfort. I sit on the couch and put on some good old Supernatural to calm my nerves. Storms make me very uneasy and my nightmares worse. After about twenty minutes I'm out again.

I wake up later, "shit" I'm mumble as I look and see that I'm one, on the couch, and two it's bright outside. I look for my phone, and instead find a note from Mary.

Dear Tessa,
I woke up this morning and you were sleeping on the couch. I know about the nightmares, we need to talk. I was going to move you, but your such a light sleeper I didn't want to chance it. You looked peaceful like you were actually getting rest, so I decided to leave you there.
I stayed quiet and made cereal, while waiting for David. When he got up I told him about the nightmares too. He's worried too, we decided we will get you to tell us at lunch, or maybe just dinner with us. Sorry I didn't wake you so you might be late to class. I just wanted you to sleep.
Sorry, sleep well,
Mary xxxx

"Shit, shit, shit. What time is it," I run around the house until I finally find my cell. It reads 12:30. Crap, I missed first class, second, lunch, and the beginning of third. Even better my head hurts like I've been thrown in to hell and stomped on. I rush to get on some new clothes, sherlock top, and white shorts. I grab my backpack and open the door to guess what, more rain, YAY. It's so dark and dreary, has it stopped raining since yesterday? I'll have to ask Maxi in science. Shocker science is like about as close as the library to our cabin, fan-freaking-tactic.

Head hurting, and frantic I walk to class thinking only why does God hate me.