Announcements about Angels

The next morning I was up still in my dress. I look out my window and low and behold, it's still raining. I mean how much could it possibly rain.

I sit up and look over to see if Mary's up. We share a room, and gave David the other. She's not awake yet, she gets up around nine, so it must still be early. I check my phone and it reads 6:00 a.m. I sigh, it seems with the storm and nightmares I don't sleep through the night anymore.

I hop out the bed, and change as quietly as possible into my pjs. I go to the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. I have bags under my eyes and tear marks down my face. Crying in my sleep? That's a new one for me.

When I go back into the room Mary lifts up and arm in my direction,"you were screaming in your sleep. Are you ok? I got up and laid with you until you stopped. That was ten minuets ago. I don't want you to do it again, come and sleep with me, maybe it will help."

"You should have woken me, but ok", I walked over and laid in the bed.

She wrapped her arms around me, "I wanted you to rest. Now sleep".

We slept like this until I felt another pair of arms around me. "David, is that you?"

"Yep."

"Er, why are you in our room?"

"It's morning, yall weren't up. I came and laid in hopes of going back to sleep."

"David, not to be rude, but um like this is kinda weird. I mean me and Mary are only in a bra and panties."

"If it helps you feel less weird, I'm only in boxers."

"Ummmmmmm not really, but thanks for the info."

Mary shifted, "would you two shut the hell up and go back to sleep. We don't have class first period, and I would like to sleep."

"But Mary David is like in the room with us."

"So?"

"We're half naked?!"

"So's he."

David still hasn't said anything and is watching us in amusement.

"I don't know Mary, isn't this weird?"

"Lord Tessa, he's gay. Now can you sleep in peace?" She stuffed her head in the pillow.

I turn my attention to him, "you're gay?!"

"Um yes. Problem?" He ruffled his hair with his hand.

"Oh no not at all! It just all makes sense now!"

"What?"

"I seen you like staring at a guys ass the other day, and thought it was strange because you had told me you liked chicks! Now it all makes sense, you were still in the closet!"

"God, yes, fine, I was. Happy?"

"Yes!" I said with a big smile, and hugged him, "congrats."

Mary turned over, "Go the fuck to sleep. It's too early for this shit."

Me and David laughed at her morning language filter and decide to go to sleep as to not piss her off.