Chapter 15: You're so hot

Nevaeh's POV:

I waited until she had sat up straight before flipping us over. As her back hit the mattress, the smile on her face only widened.

"Guess that's my answer" She mumbled, staring up at me while her hands caressed my thighs.

"I don't even know if I'm the mood, you kinda don't deserve it. Do you?" I crossed my arms and looked down at her as if I didn't care.

She sat up, holding herself up with her left hand behind her.

"You don't know if you're in the mood? I don't think you would pass up the opportunity to go down on me"

"You wanna try me?"
"If you're offering I'm not one to deny" She said with a sly smirk, leaning in for a kiss but I shook my head and moved my head back.

"You're not getting a kiss, you're not getting anything"

I tried to move to get off of her but her hands gripped my waist and held me in place.

(I GOT BARS 🥱)

"Baby stop playing" She whispered as she leaned in again, getting denied. I watched her roll her eyes which made me smile.

"I asked you a question Ariana" I said putting a finger on her chest and holding her back.

She looked down at my finger then back up at me as I raised my eyebrow, waiting for her answer.

"Yes, I deserve it"
"And why's that?"

She scoffed and looked away from me.

"What, you can't even give me one good reason why I should go down on you?"

Silence.

"I'm not giving in that easily, you put me and my emotions through hell and you want me to please you? You want me to help you right?"

I gripped the underside of her chin and forced her to face me, "I'm talking to you" I said harshly, letting go of her face when she looked me in my eyes.

"Give me a good reason or you'll be walking out that door, I promise you"

She visibly gulped before leaning in close, her breath fanning my lips as she spoke, "Do it because you want to, do it for yourself"

I looked down and watched as her lips moved, "Do it because you'll enjoy it"

(I didn't know what to say 😔)

I let a brief moment of silence pass while we looked into each other's eyes.

"You think I'll enjoy this?" I whispered back, watching as her eyes stared directly at my lips. Her mouth hung open the entire time.
"I don't think you will, I know you will"

I held back a smile and scoffed instead.

"And why's that?"

She leaned in even closer if possible and kissed along my jaw before reaching my ear.

"Cause you did last time this happened. The look on your face while you were between my thighs, the way your eyes rolled back every time I-"

When I cut her off by putting my hand over her mouth, she let out a loud laugh.

"Good enough reason?" She asked lowly, her hand reaching up to my face to push a strand of hair behind my ear.
"Shut up" I said with a smile, crossing my arms at the ends of my shirt before pulling it off of me.

"You're so hot" She mumbled and I lightly smacked her shoulder as she pulled me closer into her by my waist. A giggle left her lips before she closed the gap between us.

She was trying to speed things up but I wanted to take things slow, make sure we both enjoyed everything that was about to happen.

The kiss was slow, passionate, and everything I've ever wanted. She is everything I've ever wanted.

I felt her hands ride up my thighs, one rested on my waist and the other on my lower back, holding me in place. I slowly pushed her back so she was completely laying down on the mattress.

My right elbow rested by her head while the other came between our bodies to unzip the jacket she was wearing. We paused for a moment just to stare into each other eyes before I brought my hand back up to caress her cheek.

"You're so beautiful Ariana" I whispered in awe of the woman below me. I watched as her cheeks flushed red and she turned her head to the side to try to avoid my eyes.

Using my fingers I pulled her face back toward me and waited until she looked me in my eyes before speaking again, "I'm being serious, you're so beautiful"

She closed her eyes with a smile on her face then giggled, "thank you, so are you"

We both instinctively leaned into each other with stupid smiles on our face before our lips met in another kiss. I kissed her lips a few more times before I gradually made my way down her jawline.

I could hear her breathing change from slow and steady breaths to a much more rapid pace, bringing a smile onto my face.

(BARS...anyway, carry on)

My left hand gripped her chin and forced her to face the other way as I kissed down her neck, eventually finding her pulse point. I could hear and feel her heart beating out of her chest at the simple interaction.

With a smile on my face, I kissed her shoulder then leaned up near her ear, whispering, "Relax baby, I'm taking my time tonight"

She let out a low laugh before wrapping her arms around my neck. We both smiled at each other as we stared.

"Why do you keep looking at me like that?" She asked sadly, beginning to feel insecure.
"Like what? I'm just admiring you"

I watched her subtly look away from me before nodding, "Is there something wrong with my face? You keep staring at me and it's all I'm thinking about"

"I'm not looking at you in a negative way if that's what you're wondering. I promise I'm looking at you 'cause you're beautiful"
"Ariana I absolutely adore everything you are and I want to show you that"

"I want to believe that, I really do, but I don't. My mind is telling me that I'm just- that I- it's stupid never mind"

She looked away once more but I quickly brought her attention back to me before she could mentally beat herself up anymore.

"What's on your mind?"
"Nothing, it's fine"

I looked down at her with a straight face, not believing a word she said, "We don't have to do anything you don't wanna do"
"I want to, I wanna do this with you but my freaking stupid brain is just telling me that-"

She paused, removing her arms from around my neck and sighing before continuing, "I don't know, my body- I- I don't like it and my brain is coming up with the worst scenarios if that makes sense? I'm sorry, I sound like the biggest idiot and-"

I unclipped the back of my bra and let it fall down my shoulders. I watched her eyes basically pop out of their sockets at the sight.

"You have very nice boobs" She said with shock, a smile soon forming on her face the more she stared.

I grabbed her hands and placed them on my chest, "How am I just realizing I'm gay? Have boobs always been this great?" She said aloud, making me laugh at her response.

-

Making this into two parts cause I got lazy 👩🏽‍🦯