Chapter 17: I did

Nevaeh's POV:

Ariana rolled off of my face and onto the empty side of the mattress beside me, smiling at me as we both tried to catch our breaths. Her chest continued to heave up and down the longer we held eye contact.

She leaned in close to me, propped up on her elbow with a growing smile as she asked, "So does this mean you forgive me for being an idiot?"

I nodded, matching her facial expression as we both instinctively leaned in. Her lips met mine in a short kiss before she pulled away just a bit and whispered, "Good" and kissed me once more before hiding her head in the crook of my neck.

"Ugh you make me so happy" She mumbled, laughing loudly as I tickled her sides.

Pulling her head from my neck, she shut her eyes and smiled wider if possible as I sat and stared in awe of her, completely enamored. When she opened her eyes and caught me watching, she giggled loudly and said, "Stop before I fall in love with you"

My eyes switched from hers to her lips and back,"I'm not even doing anything"

"Yeah you are, you're doing it right now"
"Doing what?"

She paused, rolling her eyes and gripped my chin before mumbling a simple, "Kiss me"

-

After a few moments of protest, Ariana let out a groan and got up to help me pack everything back up since we agreed I would stay with her even though I'm a bit sick.

"So which one of these am I keeping since I'm your girlfriend?" She asked proudly, holding up my baby blue Nike sweater with a smile.

I leaned over and took it from her hands, folding it quickly and putting it in my suitcase.

"We're not dating, neither of us have asked each other"

She walked over to me, immediately wrapping her arms around my waist and pouting up at me.

I kissed her forehead and said, "Not getting my sweater love" which resulted in yet another eye roll followed by an even sadder pout.

"Fine. Will you be my girlfriend?"
I bit back a smile as I replied, "Mmmm no"

My answer lead her to bite my chin.

"What's your deal?" I asked the now angry Brunette as I rubbed my chin where she just attacked me.
"Why'd you say no? If you said yes I wouldn't have bit you"

"How am I in an abusive relationship with someone I'm not even dating?" I joked, earning a headbutt to the chest from Ariana.
"Ask me when we get back home and maybe my answer will change"

She just stared up at me with a blank face before letting go of me, "I'll be waiting in my car" was all that she said before slamming the door behind her, the little space buns that rested on top of her head bounced with every step she took.

I threw my head back and let out a light laugh at how cute her anger happened to be. Mad or not, she was absolutely adorable.

I finished packing the rest of my things before I made my way to the hotel desk then to Ariana's Tesla.

She had the windows up and turned up the music every time I asked her to open the trunk.

Ariana's POV:

"Ariana"

I didn't respond to her, keeping my eyes focused on the road as best I could. I could barely see over the steering wheel.

"Ariana" Nevaeh dragged out, pushing me over the edge of annoyance.
"What?"
"Uhh lose the attitude, I don't know who you're getting smart with but it's not me that's for sure" She said in one breath.